Prediction Changes v Melbourne (5 added to squad including Phillips, Cloke and Oxley omitted, see squad in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah reckon Howe plays, the fact we've only left one emergency out of today's VFL game means there may not even be a late change at all.

It would be good if we had no late change.

Well done Buckley Witts Grundy and cox in one team. Get your head out of the sand Buckley has destroyed a once amazing side.

Not sure what Bucks is thinking there. He is given up on the season I reckon and will prioritise playing young players even if it means sacrificing the teams balance.

Well done Buckley Witts Grundy and cox in one team. Get your head out of the sand Buckley has destroyed a once amazing side.

This will be the one and only time it happens.

do you write any thing else, and can you

Just a general comment is there anyone that can mount a case for how that makes us better than we were last week?
I thought you watched last weeks game

Please keep this thread on the topic of this week's game and changes to the team. Criticism of Bucks, in all its glorious forms, is better off in the Bucks mega thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please keep this thread on the topic of this week's game and changes to the team. Criticism of Bucks, in all its glorious forms, is better off in the Bucks mega thread.

Well then no one be on here then as we can't talk about Negative stuff as it be around Bucks

Terrible decision playing Witts, Grundy and Cox in the same side.
Tend to agree, Grundy and Witts together hasn't really worked to date, so I struggle to see how playing all 3 will succeed.

In saying that Grundy and Witts are in better form than previous attempts and while one assumes the balance won't work I think it's a gamble worth trying. Who knows they might prove us wrong.

Tend to agree, Grundy and Witts together hasn't really worked to date, so I struggle to see how playing all 3 will succeed.

In saying that Grundy and Witts are in better form than previous attempts and while one assumes the balance won't work I think it's a gamble worth trying. Who knows they might prove us wrong.

I honestly hope they prove us wrong as I support Collingwood regardless.
However I have a bad feeling about playing these 3 in the same side.

I am actually baffled at a lot of the selection decisions these days.
Surely Brown plays instead of Frost?

Ok I admit I'm a media ignoramus. What did Tom Browne do to piss Cloke off? Or is it Channel Seven...if so what did they do? As far as i am aware they are not Collingwood selectors
Browne reported last night that Cloke and Buckley had "heated words" which Thatsgold decided to shit stir into a "Massive fight" causing your routine BF meltdown. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back