Prediction Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Giro, Sheridan
OUT: Brayshaw, S.Hill

Although I think D.Pearce should come in for Brady Grey, there's really no point.

I would like to see the farewell games in round 23 personally
MJ, Hill and Brayshaw out
Sheridan, Duman and Kersten in

We beat them easily but only in a half last time and we had Fyfe Blakely Brayshaw Hamling Apeness Sandilands and S Hill. Blakely was just about BOG.

We've got back Brad Hill, but they add Murphy and handy players in Pickett, Marchbank and McKay, and probably their only significant loss since then is Fisher, pending on the availability of Kreuzer and Weitering this week.

I'd like to see us win but ....

Edit: Walters, Taberner are additions from last time we played Carlton.

Last edited:
OUT: Brayshaw (coward punch to the face), SHill (quad tightness)
IN: Fyfe, Sheridan

Fyfe a week too early? Well you would have to think that if Freo loses this one, it would likely set the ball rolling for Lyon's departure. I strongly doubt Fyfe wants that.

We beat them easily but only in a half last time and we had Fyfe Blakely Brayshaw Hamling Apeness Sandilands and S Hill. Blakely was just about BOG.

We've got back Brad Hill, but they add Murphy and handy players in Pickett, Marchbank and McKay, and probably their only significant loss since then is Fisher, pending on the availability of Kreuzer and Weitering this week.

I'd like to see us win but ....

Edit: Walters, Taberner are additions from last time we played Carlton.

Should be close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duman and Sheridan named on the field.

Emergencies are: Banfield, Crowden, Giro, Jones, Kersten, Matera, Nyhuis, Switkowski

Sheridan & Duman on field so I guess they come in for Tucker & Hill. Hopefully Switty makes the team! Think it's going to be Giro.

Alright get back in there Duman and use that ball son oh and Rosco push him up the field a bit so he doesn't get iso'd in the D50 you dopey plonker .... cheers

De - Nyhouse should play but crappy timing as this is the first week since his suspension there is not a jet small forward to worry about

I know he's a favourite on here but if Crowden plays and Giro doesn't this isn't a footy club it's a clown school

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back