longsuffreosupp

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2002
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Out - Suban, Crichton/Pearce, Pitt

In - Duffield, Ballantyne, Walters

I think like for like with Suban. Crichton or Pearce has to go - don't think they'll ever be anymore than good WAFL cover, and having both is a liability. Pitt no impact when he came on - seriously time for Walters.

I know I've left Mundy out, but I don't he'll be dropped, otherwise he would've built fitness through the WAFL ages ago.

Pitt was very diss appointing seemed to run out of gas after 1 quarter. Duff is on his way back for him.

Crozier did some good things early , but disappeared. Can't wait for a few more years he has some serious upside.

Don't know why anyone would want Neale out. Seriously slick in traffic and great vision. Not getting enough of it yet but he belongs at the top level.
Crrryyyyton is probably the weakest link, Pearce on shaky ground, Pitt may get another chance, a bit more game time.
Hill, Balla, Walters, maybe Morabito, Spurr or Sheridan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know why anyone would want Neale out. Seriously slick in traffic and great vision. Not getting enough of it yet but he belongs at the top level.
Crrryyyyton is probably the weakest link, Pearce on shaky ground, Pitt may get another chance, a bit more game time.
Hill, Balla, Walters, maybe Morabito, Spurr or Sheridan.

I guess it depends on whether you think Hill, Balla, Walters, Mora, Duffield are currently an upgrade on Neale?

I guess it depends on whether you think Hill, Balla, Walters, Mora, Duffield are currently an upgrade on Neale?
Not really, it's more I think there are plenty of others in line for the chop before Neale.
It might be hard to fit him (Neale) with a full list available but I think he belongs in our current best 22.

Not really, it's more I think there are plenty of others in line for the chop before Neale.
It might be hard to fit him (Neale) with a full list available but I think he belongs in our current best 22.

No question, on form there'd be 2, maybe 3 others in front of Neale, but the young blokes do need to be managed for the future. It may come down to if we stick with Neale, then Walters stays in the WAFL.;)

No question, on form there'd be 2, maybe 3 others in front of Neale, but the young blokes do need to be managed for the future. It may come down to if we stick with Neale, then Walters stays in the WAFL.;)
possibly but I'd get rid of Cryogenicton, Pitt, Suban and maybe even Pearce first. Clancy is having a decent year but impacting games enough any more. Not kicking goals like he was. Those 4 for Hill, Ballantyne, Walters and maybe Grover or Spurr.

Dawson - Silvagni
Hill - Crichton
Walters - Pitt (start as Sub)
Duffield - Suban (Suban may make it to more contested situations, but he doesn't impact them)
Ballantyne - Neale (give the kid a rest)

Save Morabito for a Subiaco return.

Tempted to even bring in Van Berlo for Crozier. No point getting one of our skinny talented players injured.

Ins: Hill, Ballas, Dawson, Morabito, Duffield
Outs: Crichton (better plays coming in), Pitt (no impact when came on), Silvagni (couldn't defend one on one), Clancee (also unlucky, but Lower has taken his spot), One other of perhaps Crozier (faded in 2nd half) or Neale (better players coming in - unlucky)

I thought Suban was pretty good, and his use of the ball by foot was fantastic, especially 3rd Qtr. Mundy's output is lower this year, he really, really needs a good pre-season to get his tank going next year, struggling to match his run of last two years.

i'm going to the game, and fully expect a thrashing. the silver lining when planning this, was to see Hilly running on the mcg. so i really hope he's right, but no point risking the golden child. hopefully ballantyne back can give a bit of spark, but he'll probably go into his shell again and the media outrage (seriously, whately is self righteous, pompous, weak prick - lambasted ballas, but had very little to say about josh hunt standing on betts' hand. grrrr).

and were there rumours of dawson being out for six?!?!

the decline of mundy has been the most depressing thing about this year. the first half of last year, he was just such a joy to watch, and now.... just a shadow :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes Vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back