Preview Changes Vs Dorkers Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

With Nelson slotting in as a lock down defender, Yeo required to man the third tall and Hurn either tagged out of it or forced to be more accountable as he has more strength than the other two...don't we need Bennell's run out of defence?

Sure do. Which is why Butler will probably make his way into the team.

I've been happy with the amount of debuts so far - four in three rounds is probably better than Worsfold did in his tenure. Im not saying that Simpson is better than Worsfold, but I think Simpson has realised that the players on the list need to be looked at to see if they have a future at AFL level. As long as McGinnity doesnt play on Sunday i'll be happy.

I've been happy with the amount of debuts so far - four in three rounds is probably better than Worsfold did in his tenure. Im not saying that Simpson is better than Worsfold, but I think Simpson has realised that the players on the list need to be looked at to see if they have a future at AFL level. As long as McGinnity doesnt play on Sunday i'll be happy.

Prepare to be sad then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure do. Which is why Butler will probably make his way into the team.

Of course. WC don't need fast ball movement and quick play-on and dash from a mark, they need Butler to mark it, survey his options for 20 seconds, allow the opposition to flood back, only to have him chip it 20m sideways or backwards.

How about starting Shuey in a forward pocket and Cripps on the ball? [a] it will stuff up the usual tag and Cripps gave us a lot of drive and grunt around the ball last week.

Ive said it before and ill say it again; Bennell will get you to a final but hell lose you a final.Hes suspect under pressure.Yes hes small but hes out there.

Bennell must've rooted Simpson's wife or something cause he's been dropped a couple times over the last couple years when he hasn't deserved it IMO.
The problem is, Bennell did it and doesn't have any evidence whereas McGinnity also slept with her but videoed the whole thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Dorkers Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back