Preview Changes Vs Port Adelaide, round 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the game preview on the club site and this was the ending -
Big call: In-form full-back Tom Barrass to keep Dixon goalless...!!!
That'd be something...bring it on!

It could definitely happen (but it would mean Dixon finishes with 0.6) :)

Would be massive if he could, but traditionally Barrass gets cleaned up by the good forwards. Still expecting him to get a few kicked on him.

If Shuey becomes one of our small forwards well then that's a pretty handy small forward right there.

Next year considering our talls will be Darling, Allen and Waterman, that leaves 4 spots for smalls.
My money is on Shuey, Ryan, Rioli with Winder, Jones and Cameron to fight for that last spot.

Would be massive if he could, but traditionally Barrass gets cleaned up by the good forwards. Still expecting him to get a few kicked on him.
Depends tho. Reckon when he tries to zone off them and do the Gov, he can get in trouble.

If Shuey becomes one of our small forwards well then that's a pretty handy small forward right there.

Next year considering our talls will be Darling, Allen and Waterman, that leaves 4 spots for smalls.
My money is on Shuey, Ryan, Rioli with Winder, Jones and Cameron to fight for that last spot.
Jones kicked three last week. Pretty sure he will be ahead of Winder for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Yeo, if he is back before the mid season bye, I will be very very surprised.

Watch for the following lines to be trotted out when he is theoretically in selection contention in 6-8 weeks, which will add on another 6-8 weeks to when he actually returns to play:

As per our future injury report:

"Setback...."
"Didn't quite come up...."
"Flair up..."
"Training mishap/accident....."
"Unforeseen complications....."

Etc, etc

That nobody has spotted Yeo, after all this time, doing any jumping, ballistic running, or directional changes at training is very, very telling. Unfortunately, I feel he is still a long way off from resuming with our best 22

On Yeo, if he is back before the mid season bye, I will be very very surprised.

Watch for the following lines to be trotted out when he is theoretically in selection contention in 6-8 weeks, which will add on another 6-8 weeks to when he actually returns to play:

As per our future injury report:

"Setback...."
"Didn't quite come up...."
"Flair up..."
"Training mishap/accident....."
"Unforeseen complications....."

Etc, etc

That nobody has spotted Yeo, after all this time, doing any jumping, ballistic running, or directional changes at training is very, very telling. Unfortunately, I feel he is still a long way off from resuming with our best 22

Haven't even seen him doing side skips around the boundary line. So literally no lateral training movement at all, even at what is the lightest load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back