Changes vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

With the mounting injury list i would think there is only going to be one change and that will be Seabs in for Cox. Swift may travel as an emergency and they may put him in for a tall come sunday for team balance i.e. Mckenzie. Otherwise he may come in for Stenglein. Houlihan would be due for a game so it is unfortunate he picked up an injury on the weekend.

yeh i agree, our team isnt already tall enough, we should definately bring in wilkes to stand next to one of those massive port forwards, which are who exactly???

why the f#ck would wilkes come in when there probably isnt even a match up fopr emac and glass???
If you have been following the WAFL form Wilkes has been playing forward and kicked 5 goals, had 13 marks and 25 possessions, rated BOG.

I take it you are not a fan of Wilkes and that is your choice.

You say he will not be around in two years because you don't rate him. If we cut players that the supporters dislike, Masten, Priddis and Rosa would be banished but I think some of those supporters that were happy to jump on these players would have changed their mind in the last few weeks.

I have seen Wilkes play and his one grab marking is the key to him getting a go in the seniors.

The third tall option in a forward pocket or even FF would be where he should be given a chance.

Hansen played well last week but ............well he might not reproduce that effort regularly.

You are judging Wilkes on last year when he was CHB and we were getting smahed all the time.............got to blame some-one I suppose.

B - Wirra, Glass, Nicoski
HB - Hurn, Mackenzie, Spangher
C - Rosa, Priddis, Embley
HF - Brown, Kennedy, Selwood
F - Wilkes, Lynch, LeCras

Ruck - Seaby, Ebert, Masten

Int - Cockie, Hansen, Butler, Swift

Too Tall..............WTF, this looks a good balance of types and size.

Ins

Out - Cox, Stenglein, McGinnity.

Ins

are you kidding me????????
4 tall forwards in the starting 18 wiht another on the bench????? you question my knowledge of our players but i think you need to scratch up on how a team sets up.. thats one of the worst teams ive seen put up on here, and ive seen some shockers

are you kidding me????????
4 tall forwards in the starting 18 wiht another on the bench????? you question my knowledge of our players but i think you need to scratch up on how a team sets up.. thats one of the worst teams ive seen put up on here, and ive seen some shockers
Apart from the three changes that is the team that played very well against the Saints......................we have quite a few outs ATM, so yes this is not our best team.

Did I bonk your lady or something?

Think before you preach:rolleyes:

Look at the bench, three onballers

Wilkes and Brown are swing men, ever heard of using height to advantage.
:rolleyes:

Ins

lndgnt8ip.gif

That team is way too tall. 4 tall forwards in the starting 18? Another on the bench? Silliness.

Agree Seaby should come in for Cox, how is Scott Selwood going? Bring him in for McGinnity if fit. If not then Houlihan or maybe Swift to come in.

lndgnt8ip.gif

That team is way too tall. 4 tall forwards in the starting 18? Another on the bench? Silliness.

Agree Seaby should come in for Cox, how is Scott Selwood going? Bring him in for McGinnity if fit. If not then Houlihan or maybe Swift to come in.
Scooter is still sore and it could be quite serious. I have heard whispers that OP could be coming back to haunt him so don't be surprised if he is the next player out for the season and the tanking calls become louder.

We have to play Seabs because he will not be here next year and with Coxy out it is time to bait up the hook. No offense intended to Seaby but we need to promote him best we can.

Houlihan will get his chance soon.

Scooter is still sore and it could be quite serious. I have heard whispers that OP could be coming back to haunt him so don't be surprised if he is the next player out for the season and the tanking calls become louder.

We have to play Seabs because he will not be here next year and with Coxy out it is time to bait up the hook. No offense intended to Seaby but we need to promote him best we can.

Houlihan will get his chance soon.

Thats no good about Scooter, hope its not OP and comes back soon. Already starting to be one of my favs.

Yeah I was one that never wanted to see Seaby play for the Eagles again. However we dont have any other choice atm. Could work out to our benefit. If Seabs has a good end of the year he may upograde his trade worth from nothing to a packet of Tim Tams.

F - Ebert, Wilkes, LeCras

Ruck - Seaby, Lynch, Masten

Yes four talls = too many, my bad. I keep putting Lynchy up as the ruck rover but no-one agrees so I resisted this time.

Changed to suit me :D, and BTW personally I would not play Seaby, he is in because Woosha said he will play this week. Sell sell sell I suppose.

Apart from the three changes that is the team that played very well against the Saints......................we have quite a few outs ATM, so yes this is not our best team.

Did I bonk your lady or something?

Think before you preach:rolleyes:

Look at the bench, three onballers

Wilkes and Brown are swing men, ever heard of using height to advantage.
:rolleyes:

having 3 onballers on the bench is irrelevant to that team you listed, most of the game you will have 2 or 3 of your 5 tall forwards warming the pine.. Lynch as a rover?? surely you'd prefer one of the kids (masten, ebert, selwood, cockie etc) there wouldnt you...
ahh well whatever, we all have our different views on the game.

Scooter is out for the year it seems. Club just playing it safe as far as OP goes given the current plague of it at the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back