HF Jetta Darling LeCras
F Hill Kennedy Cripps
R Naitanui Yeo Priddis
I Masten Wellingham Mcinnis Duggan
E Hutchings Cole Nelson
Ins Priddis, Wellingham, Mcinnis
Outs Hutchings, Nelson, Lycett

>Nelson unlucky but Wellers is an automatic b22 player
> Between Hutch and duggan but i chose hutchings as he is a similair type to a priddis and redden. Also thought duggan found some form on friday.
>I chose Fmac because his workrate is much better than lycett and as a true KPF can stretch the swans undersized defence as well. Also one of his stand out features last season was his ability to block and help JK lose his opponents. Fmac v sinclar battle won't be that bad.

Just about any other opponent and any other ground I would be going for McInnes over Giles, but I think Giles would be a better inclusion against Sydney at the SCG.
Outs: Lycett, Hutchings, Nelson

Ins: Giles, Priddis, Wellingham

I'd seriously be looking at Masten and or Cripps instead of Hutchings, but I don't think they will mess with the structure too much

do you think its time that lecras is moved to more of a deeper role in the forward line instead of pushing down the ground and into the middle at times. I see his most other stats are up but his goal kicking is pretty down at the moment and has only scored in 2 games (both of which we won comfortably).He's nearly 30 and they should be trying to prolong his career. Someone like hill or cripps swaping with lecras might work better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Priddis, Wellingham (if fit), Giles
OUT: Duggo/Hutch, Nelson, Lycett (susp.)

The more games for Duggo the better, but Hutch is a better matchup against Sydney's midfield, tough call. Harsh on Nelson but he's the 6th defender picked no doubt. Finally, Giles' bigger build and previous experience in the ruck will serve us better than an inexperienced and skinnier McInness.

Just about any other opponent and any other ground I would be going for McInnes over Giles, but I think Giles would be a better inclusion against Sydney at the SCG.
Outs: Lycett, Hutchings, Nelson

Ins: Giles, Priddis, Wellingham

I'd seriously be looking at Masten and or Cripps instead of Hutchings, but I don't think they will mess with the structure too much
How come?

Redden won't be getting dropped, Nelson will be for a few bad turn overs. Duggan doesn't seem to have the impact of last year and I would like to see a younger player get a gig this week like Cole or Lamb.

Redden won't be getting dropped, Nelson will be for a few bad turn overs. Duggan doesn't seem to have the impact of last year and I would like to see a younger player get a gig this week like Cole or Lamb.

So we drop one young player for a younger player in a tough game against a team know for its contested and physical style?

No.

Ins: Priddis, Wellingham
Outs: Lycett, Nelson

McGovern can ruck instead of playing an inexperienced McInnes against Sydney or Giles who is struggling to string together a few good games in the WAFL. Nelson tries hard but if Wellingham is fit someone must make room. I thought Hutchings played well at half forward and could run with McVeigh. Tom Cole would be close to playing his debut game just probably too big of a risk to play his first game against Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Changes vs Swans Round 5

Back