List Mgmt. Christmas comes early (Nov 28 - 19 sleeps) - Draftee discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, it’s easier to teach a kid how to footballer than turn a footballer into an athlete imo.

With the game developing the way it is I see it becoming very difficult to be an elite mid without incredible physical attributes in 3-5 years time.
Don't agree mate - Speed of mind will always beat speed of foot every time.

Allan isn’t exactly Petch, he’s proven his ability to find the footy. Whether or not he can further develop his inside craft will be the question.
He's very outside, I'm just not sold on his nous. Others far more in the know than me have said the same thing pretty much.

In saying that, if you CBF searching (which I don't blame you if you can't), I've long been on the side of footballers before athletes. I've been wrong sometimes and right a lot ;)

I mean both wouldn’t hurt, Allan has the potential to be absolutely elite.

If we were wanting to take him though I’d be looking at Keeler at 20 over Hustwaite/Hotton.
I hope Keeler slides to us, and I hope we take the risk (assuming we have gone small with 8 + 12).

We've always been good at developing talls, so take one with a heap of talent and see what we can do.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's very outside, I'm just not sold on his nous. Others far more in the know than me have said the same thing pretty much.

In saying that, if you CBF searching (which I don't blame you if you can't), I've long been on the side of footballers before athletes. I've been wrong sometimes and right a lot ;)
For the most part I agree with you, but if you are wanting some one who is top 10 in the AFL, for mine you need to prioritise athleticism.

I already think we have mids with good footballing ability in Hough, Culley and O’Neil who project to be B graders.

We need a game breaking star desperately ( what I would give for Warner).

For the most part I agree with you, but if you are wanting some one who is top 10 in the AFL, for mine you need to prioritise athleticism.

I already think we have mids with good footballing ability in Hough, Culley and O’Neil who project to be B graders.

We need a game breaking star desperately ( what I would give for Warner).
So at 8 - You that the Poo?

Him or Humphrey would be my ideal scenario. Wouldn’t be mad at Mackenzie either but one of those two are definitely my preference.
I'm kind of torn on this. Ginbey reads very well and has the respect of those really in the know generally.
I like Humphrey profile wise, I feel like MacKenzie will be good but not great. The Poo is a juicy prospect but could really stink if not on the right diet.
Hotton may be better than all of them.

Hey Schtinker

1665486268901.png

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm kind of torn on this. Ginbey reads very well and has the respect of those really in the know generally.
I like Humphrey profile wise, I feel like MacKenzie will be good but not great. The Poo is a juicy prospect but could really stink if not on the right diet.
Hotton may be better than all of them.
I’m actually concerned about Humphrey.
People were giving Cadman a hard time about kicking, well he is a better kick than Humphrey.

Humphrey does have power and looks busy but real concerns over his finishing.

Can just see next years threads when he’s had 15 touches at 55% efficiency and scored 1 goal 3 for the second week in a row.

I’m actually concerned about Humphrey.
People were giving Cadman a hard time about kicking, well he is a better kick than Humphrey.

Humphrey does have power and looks busy but real concerns over his finishing.

Can just see next years threads when he’s had 15 touches at 55% efficiency and scored 1 goal 3 for the second week in a row.
I don't mind so much further up the field. He does have a lot of Danger qualities.
Think it can be improved in the right environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back