Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are very likely to lose or if we win it’ll be our last win of the season.

Out: Kreuger, Markov, Long, Sullivan, Reef

In: Cox, Frampton, Schultz, TJ & HDM

Play the kids
Reef? Was actually good with his limited forward opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would give DeGoey a spell in this game. He looks limited in what he can do, and is obviously playing sore.
Give the kids a run. Starting with DeMattia and Jiath next weekend.l really want to see Eyre get a couple of senior games, to give him that confidence and drive going into the pre-season. I think he can be a very good player for us in 2025.

We might want to rest Pendles for a couple and delay that 400th.

I would not play him next weekend. He looks to be running on the spot. We play Richmond, then Carlton, then we're off to Sydney. Maybe his 400th against Brisbane or Melbourne. We need to look after our champion...
I believe McCreery and Schultz will be available.

In Cox, TJ Dean/Frampton and maybe Parker as Markov is sucking the life out of our team.
Out: Oleg, Krueger, Noble and Sullivan.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Harry play before season end and Eyre but not sure where as they’ve played him forward and back.

Dont care really.

I'm checking out for the rest of the season, just like the players have since the bye.

I'll turn up to Pendles' 400th out of respect for the great man, but other than that, I'll be watching from the comfort of home, with the heater on.
Still checked in.. on a totally unrelated coincidence just ordered this book.

IMG_0305.jpeg

Kreuger >>>> Cox
Markov >>>> Frampton
Long >>>> Harrison
Sullivan >>>> Schultz
McInnes >>>> McCreery

Sub: Lipinski

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad