Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF you think Ginni had 32 uncontested disposals then you weren't watching.
We refused to have a player follow him up the ground when he pushed out of the forward line So most of the time yes he was unopposed and they were uncontested
Very poor coaching

So (Schultz) he's naturally shit.

That makes it worse.

Yes, Mitchell is on his way to coach of the year.

If an opposition supporter posted your tripe they'd get banned.

I can understand them posting gleefully about Collingwood's fall, but you're trolling the forum of the club you're meant to support.

Last edited:
Excuse my intrusion. While it's true I barrack for Essendon, I have no animosity towards Collingwood - I have friends and family members who are Collingwood supporters.

Meanwhile, your lads have been up for over 2.5 years now. That's a great effort for a couple of reasons:

1. In that time, you have had many, many close victories. These a far more taxing than easy wins - you basically have to be on your mettle 100% in these types of games.

2. As reigning premiers this year, you have the issue that every other club in the competition wants to beat you as a measure for how they are tracking. You're basically getting the best from your opposition consistently.

OK. So your lads are a bit banged up and are mentally and physically tired. My lads haven't won a final in 20 years. Yours, on the other hand have had 2 premierships since then.

Good luck going forward.
Would the Essendon board consider trading you for about 4 of our posters?
A couple have been posting a long time, one keeps getting selected as sub, the 4th has dubious disposal, but is a real extractor. No salary dumps involved.

I’ll throw in a signed Mal Michael footy card and a 2023 Premiers baseball cap?

During our form drop since north we’ve lost uncontested by an average of 72. We aren’t an uncontested side, but you can’t win games when you don’t have the footy.
We got killed when the ball hit the deck. No one at the fall of the ball and then second or third to it when it was in space

If an opposition supporter posted your tripe they'd get banned.

I can understand them posting gleefully about Collingwood's fall, but you're trolling the forum of the club you're meant to support.
He does have Ginnivan as his avatar…

Maynard, Moore, Dean
IQ, Frampton, Noble
Jaicos, Naicos, Sidey
Howe, Elliot, JDG
Schultz, Cox, McStay

Cameron, Crisp, Pendles

WHE, Hill, Lippa, HH

Sub: Richards

I think we need Howe forward. He seems to help us kick a score. Just hope Frampton, Dean & Moore can sort themselves out.

WHE can be the 7th defender.

Pendles, Naicos, Jaicos, JDG & Crisp to carry the midfield.

Would the Essendon board consider trading you for about 4 of our posters?
A couple have been posting a long time, one keeps getting selected as sub, the 4th has dubious disposal, but is a real extractor. No salary dumps involved.

I’ll throw in a signed Mal Michael footy card and a 2023 Premiers baseball cap?
Lol, as tempting as it is...

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smit to debut?
I'm not sure. Coxy didn't do the last part of training so he was prob just filling that role. But if there is something not right with cox, then he would play.
Fly did say to a few of us that he doesn't quite know how to play our way yet, which suggests to me he isn't ready.

I'm not sure. Coxy didn't do the last part of training so he was prob just filling that role. But if there is something not right with cox, then he would play.
Fly did say to a few of us that he doesn't quite know how to play our way yet, which suggests to me he isn't ready.

Fair enough. Hopefully Cox is good to go definitely need him for structure

If he does play, he'd at least give it a red hot crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back