Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markov said to a few fans today that his partner is due to give birth in 4 days which means Sunday.
Still 💯 expect the baby to be born with a moustache regardless of gender.

Would the Essendon board consider trading you for about 4 of our posters?
A couple have been posting a long time, one keeps getting selected as sub, the 4th has dubious disposal, but is a real extractor. No salary dumps involved.

I’ll throw in a signed Mal Michael footy card and a 2023 Premiers baseball cap?

But it’s the Collingwood board, so we will need to trade a couple of our best posters as well maybe even a future best poster .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But it’s the Collingwood board, so we will need to trade a couple of our best posters as well maybe even a future best poster .

That rules me out.

It hurts to do this but thank you for your service and all the best on the Essendon board Kirby , sideswipe , JB1975 , WalterBlaknWhte .

* Can't give away properly good posters, but we'll let them have our old grumpy bastards.

It hurts to do this but thank you for your service and all the best on the Essendon board Kirby , sideswipe , JB1975 , WalterBlaknWhte .

* Can't give away properly good posters, but we'll let them have our old grumpy bastards.

Essendon on-traded me to the GWS board

GWS gave-up a poster in Silverwater gaol who strangled a parking cop

Reckon tigers will go with a small forward line. Partly by necessity with injuries and also seeing the success Hawthorn had with it
Might be another VFL week for Frampton

We’d throw you in as the steak knives to clinch it.

And just like Crispy Cream I’d play 50,000 posts in a row!

Yeah baby.

Interestingly we could be only two points outside the 8 if we win this game and other results go our way.So we would technically be still in the race for the finals,but probably not realistically given the way we’ve been playing.
Win this week and hopefully everyone lifts for Pendles 400th. We could easily be back in the race, not holding my breath though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly we could be only two points outside the 8 if we win this game and other results go our way.So we would technically be still in the race for the finals,but probably not realistically given the way we’ve been playing.
You know I'd like that purely to hear the back flips from the media.

'they're baaaaaack'

'wouldn't want to meet them in the finals'

'got the troops back, be wary'

'you can never write them off'

73 games and averages a paltry 9 disposal a game. If he was stuck in the forward pocket, that would explain a lot. 9 disposals for a guy who is supposed to be a linking high half forward.

As I said, very underwhelming.

Is it the attention that you are seeking?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

i would rather think Cox is slightly ahead of him :p
Quick thought, assuming results go the way think it will (50-50 against the Tigers and a loss to Carlton then Sydney) and at that point the mathematicalfinals chance pretty much evaporates, do you consider putting Cameron on ice for the year given he's starting to look a bit banged up? Book him in for surgery abd get him right to hit the ground running next year. Just have Cox and Smit ruck out the remainder of the year.

Markov just signed a 1 year deal, so can assume he'll be sticking around in our backline for a bit. I would like him to use his pace to shadow and stick tight to players and only running off when he has separation. In 2023 his highlights were when he used dash and bravery and proactive positioning, he just seems a little conservative and reactive this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back