List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Being mad for two weeks prevented a bad deal, did it?

Riding the ups and downs of trade radio is a fools game, regardless of how good bad or ugly our dealings are.
Regardless of what you think of my position over the past fortnight it appears I may have very well been correct.

Where as some peoples position has been to use sarcasm to mock anyone who dared have any concern about future proceedings.

You are correct, none of us have any outcome on trade week but some of us felt a need to ridicule fellow posters for their point of view.

Now that’s its potentially eventuating you’ll have to excuse me if I just want it over and done with now so I don’t have to have anyone rub my nose in it any longer.

Last edited:

I'm gonna wait until we know all the details (especially given there's supposedly a third club involved) before I melt.

But if what we know now is the full scope of the trade, then I will be convinced that Clarke is a double agent lmao.

Don't forget the 15 year bottle of vanilla extract in the pantry and the mouthwash bottle in the bathroom.

It's gone from a binge to a Bender_.

That's right, I just tagged myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Clarke actually trades away pick 3, he needs to be sacked immediately.
Easiest decision the Eagles will ever make.
Clarke should be taken out and shot immediately before he has any chance to sign anything.

This is unbelievable. How can you throw away #3 for #14 and ****in Liam Baker.
The levels of incompetence in this club are mind bending.

Pyke and the board’s positions must be under question if such diabolical decisions occur under their watch.

No amount of polishing will disguise this turd.

I'm gonna wait until we know all the details (especially given there's supposedly a third club involved) before I melt.

But if what we know now is the full scope of the trade, then I will be convinced that Clarke is a double agent lmao.

Even if there’s a 3rd club involved, Carlton have nothing left to give besides Brisbane’s F2 which doesn’t move the needle either.

I think it’s safe for everyone to switch on full melt mode.

Regardless of what you think of my position over the past fortnight it appears I may have very well been correct.

Where as your position has been to use sarcasm to mock anyone who dared have any concern about future proceedings.

Now that’s its eventuated you just look like a dick.

Neither one of us had any outcome on trade week but one of us didn’t feel the need to ridicule fellow posters for their point of view.
There’s point of view and then there’s waves of tears every time Jon Ralph’s eyes dart one frame to the left in the latest trade update, because that means that Clarke will do such and such and therefore...

I’ve never seen the sense in preemptively melting. Now that we’re looking likely to do a tragically bad deal, melt away! It’s a smelly deal!

People torpedoing their own days and weeks just to be mad online about things that haven’t happened is something I’ll never understand.

We’re a very bad football team on field, but the off field has looked markedly improved under Pyke. Now, I’m not so sure. So with that in mind, if I spend every day that we’re bad being mad about, I’m in for a rope and rickety chair sort of decade, and that just seems like a waste of energy.

I will say, people with good faith criticisms probably also get caught in the crossfire a bit and grouped in with some proper nuffs who seemingly exist to be mad about the club, and that’s not a fair outcome. Good faith criticism is always fair and fine.

Last edited:
Was hoping to have a nice crop of new drafted players to see over the next couple years. Bringing in a bunch of recycled players that don't really feel like they fill our core midfield and backline drive weaknesses is disappointing and very conservative.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back