Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Clarke and Don Pyke should be jobless by tomorrow

This is a ****ing disgrace

I knew something like this could be possible when the gobshite blurted out what he thought Baker was worth on the first f..king day of trade period.

Am not looking forward to the particulars of this trade at all... Way too big a downgrade

There’s point of view and then there’s waves of tears every time Jon Ralph’s eyes dart one frame to the left in the latest trade update, because that means that Clarke will do such and such and therefore...

No sense preemptively melting. Literally just wastes yours and everyone else’s time. Now that we’re looking likely to do a tragically bad deal, melt away! It’s a smelly deal!

People torpedoing their own days and weeks just to be mad online is something I’ll never understand. People getting mad early so they can sit back and say I was right, I’ll never understand. People saying nah I knew we’d lose/cave/do something dumb so I guess they feel less disappointed or hurt when it eventuates, I’ll never understand.

We’re a very bad football team on field, but the off field has looked markedly improved under Pyke. Now, I’m not so sure. If I spend every day that we’re bad being mad about, I’m in for a rope and rickety chair sort of decade, and that just seems like a waste of energy.

You heard Dad guys, go crazy!

yAqznG.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna wait until we know all the details (especially given there's supposedly a third club involved) before I melt.

But if what we know now is the full scope of the trade, then I will be convinced that Clarke is a double agent lmao.
Cals tweet was the perfect rage bait. Threw in all the bits that would get a reaction and left “more picks” to rot at the bottom. Have everything crossed that it still includes a top 10 pick coming back our way.
I concur, but not optimistic unless there's some additional first round and/or second round selections coming back to us (even if they are future selections).

This deal is better for both Carlton (they get a top 3 pick after playing finals) and Richmond (get pick 14 for an OCC player). Matt Clarke seem to be helping his mates at Richmond. Worsfold starting in November is like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Over It I Give Up GIF

Maybe this is a Sonny play, picking the guy at 1, who you could have got at 7. Fooling everyone into thinking he is an idiot. Or maybe he just is.

Clarke should be taken out and shot immediately before he has any chance to sign anything.

This is unbelievable. How can you throw away #3 for #14 and ****in Liam Baker.
The levels of incompetence in this club are mind bending.

Pyke and the board’s positions must be under question if such diabolical decisions occur under their watch.

No amount of polishing will disguise this turd.
Pyke needs to step in before this happens.
It's not too late to change the destiny of the club.
Cat Fail GIF by AFV Pets

If Saints are the third team then possibly:

WCE
OUT: 3, 26, F3
IN: 8, 14, F2 (STK)

STK
OUT: 8, F2
IN: 12, 26

CAR
OUT: 12, 14
IN: 3, F3 (WCE)

Doesn't account for Owies. 14 becomes Baker + 24 + 51. Go to the draft with 8, 24, 51 63, 68. The latter three picks to come in 5-10 places each with Brisbane and Essendon's picks being swallowed up by bids.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back