Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

"We will make the draft the priority"

Picks 12,26, 61 and 68

images

Will be absolutely guttted if a trade like this goes down.
Was looking fed to seeing a A grader like FOS,Smith or Draper partner up with Harley
Ffs do something Woosha

I think the people that had a go at me and others on this board that said we are the most embarrassing club when it comes to getting deals done owe us an apology.

So many of us saw this shit coming, the club has been soft as shit when it comes to trades for over a decade, we are bigger pushovers than Gold Coast.

I’m so fukcing annoyed beyond words only because I expected a little bit better seeing how bad our position is and had a tiny bit of hope the new faces might change something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the people that had a go at me and others on this board that said we are the most embarrassing club when it comes to getting deals done owe us an apology.

So many of us saw this shit coming, the club has been soft as shit when it comes to trades for over a decade, we are bigger pushovers than Gold Coast.
Yep, come back and apologise guys. Dont just ignore the personal insults you all threw out and run away like a Matt Clarke (my new word for coward)

“…and then we traded 3 for 12, Liam Baker…AND..wait for it….Matt Owies!”

Attachments

• IMG_0337.png
    IMG_0337.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 20

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back