List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
Paddy Dow anyone?

Swans are in unique spot where we nearly have too many in that lower age bracket. With first rounders like Campbell and sheldrick sitting in the two's.

Taking two first rounders this year makes little sense to me
Agree for Swans - lots of young talent so OK getting a top quality KPF and missing next year.

The other thing is salary cap - over the next 3 years you do not need to be paying for extra R1ers

Reckon you don’t know much about KPP development.

Not too many 22 year old rucks playing afl let alone holding their own.
He maybe young but he isn’t a ruck’s arseh*le. He is more of a fwd/ruck in a Josh Jenkins mould but he cannot kick straight to save his life.

He is more Athlete than footballer at the end of the day and it shows

He maybe young but he isn’t a ruck’s a-hole. He is more of a fwd/ruck in a Josh Jenkins mould but he cannot kick straight to save his life.

If he could learn to kick he could be our version of Paul Salmon

He maybe young but he isn’t a ruck’s a-hole. He is more of a fwd/ruck in a Josh Jenkins mould but he cannot kick straight to save his life.

Two years younger and Same win percentage as Meek against far better quality opposition, yet half the board is wanting to pay a second rounder for him.

Andrew Mackie “We haven’t even thought about the pick included, our priority is Bowes”

Yeah I’m gonna call bullshit mate

Last edited:
Andrew Mackie “We haven’t even though about the pick included, our priority is Bowes”

Yeah I’m gonna call bullshit mate

Gold Coast: “oh, well if your priority is Bowes and you’re not worried about what pick we throw in, we’ll just hang onto pick 7 and send you our second-rounder”
Mackie: “no wait”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we’ve offered our future first for Dunkley and we’re shopping our pick 15 for points.

And apparently the Dogs are less than happy with that.

You seem surprised.

So only got home a little while ago, and caught up with today’s trades.

So what were the melts like on here when Port traded 27?

We were mollified a bit when a bunch of Port fans came in peace to commiserate with us.

We were mollified a bit when a bunch of Port fans came in peace to commiserate with us.

About as genuine as the Government officials that smoked the peace pipe in the teepees.

Oh …. who’s that I hear shouting in the distance…..argh …… it’s Junior, he wants to know who’s got the peace pipe as he wants a turn.

Last edited:
Paddy Dow anyone?
I'd rather Dow than narkle

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two years younger and Same win percentage as Meek against far better quality opposition, yet half the board is wanting to pay a second rounder for him.
Personally I'd like to see Bwilliams played predominantly as a forward out of the goal square.
For whatever reason youve decided to champion him, hoorah for you but he just hasn't shown much, yes he's young in terms of rucks but he doesnt seem to have done much. He's not 18 either
He's got a contract, good on him!. If we land jackson he'll be traded faster than you can say pass me the coleslaw at the williams Christmas lunches

Personally I'd like to see Bwilliams played predominantly as a forward out of the goal square.
For whatever reason youve decided to champion him, hoorah for you but he just hasn't shown much, yes he's young in terms of rucks but he doesnt seem to have done much. He's not 18 either
He's got a contract, good on him!. If we land jackson he'll be traded faster than you can say pass me the coleslaw at the williams Christmas lunches

I just feel in terms of actual output Jackson hasn’t shown much more as a ruck.

He certainly has cleaner disposal but their stats were pretty similar this year and they are one year apart.

One worth pick 2 + something apparently…

Signed a two year deal a couple of weeks ago, so no he won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back