Rankine - 6 disposals, 3 turnovers
McHenry - 6 disposals, 4 turnovers
Michalanney - 3 disposals, 2 turnovers

Sloane - 7 pressure acts
Murphy - 7 pressure acts
Keays - 7 pressure acts
Milera - 7 pressure acts
McHenry - 4 pressure acts

(Reference for pressure acts: Sholl with 12, Laird with 14, Rachele 17, Dawson 17)

We have guys absolutely butchering the ball and others applying zero pressure.

McHenry an absolute shocker of a game. Genuine spud. Same number of turnovers as pressure acts

They’re getting comfortably outplayed so no issue there and we deserve to be well behind - but Jesus Christ the shitful umpiring decisions we get week in week out is so blatant. Couple of obvious marks not paid, couple of holding the balls not paid, one Essendon player got warned 3 times to move back on the mark …
It is hard to fixate on the umpires when we have been so awful.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is where we are. Essendon are playing the game of their lives and woukd beat anyone playing like that. We're going to have these games at this stage of our development, which is far more advabced than anyone expected.

Having said that, Sholl doesn't impress abd we desperately need a topline midfielder.

Who could possibly have predicted that Rory Sloane would be a disaster on the fast deck at Marvel? Oh, everyone with a clue. Moronic selection.

Also, someone better have a word to Rachele about the need to actually try. His effort level is pathetic, and just quietly he’s not even close to a top 10 player from that draft on output at this point.

Lachie Murphy - pathetic.

Michalanney - needs a spell and has been awful, but the brains trust really came up with Langford as his matchup? Not Durham. Not any small whatsoever. Langford. Laughable.

Sholl - once again, apparently the fact that this guy would lose a foot race with present day Sam Jacobs apparently means nothing because he hits the odd pretty 25m pass. He’s shit, and it’s a joke that he’s ever selected.

An utterly putrid half, from a bunch of pretenders. I sincerely hope we miss the 8. Making it and getting pumped by 60 by a real side gets us nowhere.

I’ve come to realise the Crows fan base mostly consists of idiots such as yourself. When people actually start asking some serious questions of the club then maybe they’ll do something.
Cool story bro.

If you don't like us supporters, the club or the AFL why do you post do much on BigFooty?

I’ve come to realise the Crows fan base mostly consists of idiots such as yourself. When people actually start asking some serious questions of the club then maybe they’ll do something.
But you won't care because you're not emotionally invested.

Who are the weak links?

Sholl - 13 disposals, 5 turnovers
Rankine - 6 disposals, 3 turnovers
McHenry - 6 disposals, 4 turnovers
Michalanney - 3 disposals, 2 turnovers

Sloane - 7 pressure acts
Murphy - 7 pressure acts
Keays - 7 pressure acts
Milera - 7 pressure acts
McHenry - 4 pressure acts

(Reference for pressure acts: Sholl with 12, Laird with 14, Rachele 17, Dawson 17)

We have guys absolutely butchering the ball and others applying zero pressure.

McHenry an absolute shocker of a game. Genuine spud. Same number of turnovers as pressure acts
On this performance I would drop Rankine, Sholl, McHenry, Sloane, Murphy.
Club needs to create some standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I hope you don’t go then! He has been an outstanding servant of our club. Don’t over react over one game!

He last played good football in the first half of 2017.

He's not a 'servant'. He did what he was entitled to do- maximised his contract and got paid more than his performance deserved. I don't see any need to clap him for it.

See this is why I don’t care about the Crows, why I don’t have any emotional interest at all in this football club. When guys like Sholl, Milera, Slone can run around week after week and put in putrid performances without any consequences, why should I care? It’s laughable. And it happens year on year.

baseketball-squeak.gif

Between Port winning, Poms about to triumph in the test, and this woeful effort I really hate sport this weekend. We clearly arent a finals side, not even close. And if we dont actually recruit a decent midfielder in the off season we will be stuck in the 9-14 range
Thunderbirds!

One positive.

We have won every CBA Pedlar has contested. And done well with Rachele in there.

Those guys should play most CBAs with Dawson for the rest of the game. Swap out with Laird and even Keays. Not Sloane.

Sub Sloane.

Might even turn the game if they did that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crom vs Bombres - Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back