Game Day Crows V Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does it look like Wayne Milera hasnt played a single minute of football?..

Thanks wayne.. you provided so much drive off half back for us today.

Umpiring irrelevant. Fault lies entirely with our midfield, in particular Laird and ROB
This loss isn’t on ROB, any chance of providing praise for some of his elite taps to Rachele? Laird was just garbage today, could have had Gawn hitting to him and he would have struggled. This loss is on Laird, Tex and Dawson, all were horrific and made costly mistakes.

Doedee really just sums up our defence, look competent until they actually have to defend… Michalanney looks the only exception.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wont be losing my shit too much over that, round one,heat wave away to a team that pumps us normally, we cant go with there midfield.
Ill save my stress for next week.

hard to recall a worse loss that that, all things considered
Agreed. An insipid second half with zero culture, no senior players standing up to drag us over the line. Plaudits to Greene, Hogan, and Coniglio for doing just that for the oppo. The win was there for the taking. Walker was awful.

It's going to be a long season if we can't find some culture and senior leadership. It's going to take more than pretty football under no pressure to win more games than we did last year.

Something on the nose... Anyone still in Nicks' Corner?
How many times did we handball back into our defensive goal square to pressure today, we are so dumb and that is coaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back