Autopsy Crows vs Hawks - Tear it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. Expected Roos, Caro and co to have publihsed articles today about it. Franko could well be in the clear !!
I will guarantee that at least one if not all of Robbo, Caro, Whateley or Healey will give an opinion piece about Buddy in tomorrow's media. And it will not be about his contract either.

Probably will be ok for a very simple reason.

It wasn't a reportable incident.

And why 50m was paid escapes me as well!

You don't think it may come under unduly rough play

For the record I also don't think it's reportable but it was unnecessary

You don't think it may come under unduly rough play

For the record I also don't think it's reportable but it was unnecessary
Mate seriously, we have had the only player in the last 20 years to be suspended on attempted striking (Cyril) and now you are suggesting we could lose one for attempted possible harm? It was a free kick let alone a 50

I wasn't wrong and Robbo hasn't disappointed. here it is

http://www.news.com.au/sport/the-ta...losing-his-spark/story-fnect155-1226635596083

Rewatched the last quarter - very intense effort from both sides. Don't be surprised if we start a little slowly next week.

Adelaide wanted that win, and we were strong and better when it mattered. Quite impressed with the win after watching it again.
Downloading it now, and after listening to the broadcast yesterday I will be interested to see if we got two or three touches without a crows player touching it. May have to mute Eddie though have had enough anti Hawks for now.

Mate seriously, we have had the only player in the last 20 years to be suspended on attempted striking (Cyril) and now you are suggesting we could lose one for attempted possible harm? It was a free kick let alone a 50

I wasn't wrong and Robbo hasn't disappointed. here it is

http://www.news.com.au/sport/the-ta...losing-his-spark/story-fnect155-1226635596083

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm simply asking considering our track record with the mrp

Posters can play down the contact and initially it was incidental but it was the second action that will draw attention whether you or others like it or not.

As for the article - it was always going to happen. Mark Fine started the ball rolling on SEN this morning and robbo is also running with it. It will continue on 360, on the couch and footy classified. Buddy is just going to have to suck it up and deal with all the media crap - hopefully he responds emphatically saturday night against Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so buddy has lost a yard of pace.

Interesting I didn't notice you making this comment when bursted through the middle of the ground, hurdled two players at full pace and slotted it from 70m out...... oh yeah that was longer than 2 weeks ago.

I guess you are suggesting the Buddy has lost a yard of pace in the last week, or two??

Dont think he has lost pace, but I agree that he doesn't look as fit. Seeing as he is having a hard time getting his hand on the ball inside 50 (mainly due to being beaten fair and square by his oppenents in recent weeks), I'd like to see him really getting some k's under the belt getting around the ground and being the link up target on the wing, taking marks delivering the ball inside 50. Franklins field kicking is actually very good and it might be more beneficial to our forward 50 setup if he is playing more up the ground and we rely on gunstall/ Roughead as our forward 50 targets.

We really need someone to start taking some contested marks inside our forward 50 and if roughead is made our main target, given a bit of space and gets his fair share of delivery, I really think we will start to see the roughy of old. Its also no secret that he plays better when he's not sharing the forward 50 with franklin. Additionally, Gunston...I really rate this guy and once again, if he is given a bit of responsibility as possibly our disgnated FF or CHF, I really think we'll see him come of age. I think he's been a bit undersold on here so far. He can take a grab and more importantly he can kick a goal, which we are lacking in spades at the moment.

Buddy's one grab mark on the lead where he turned around and had a ping from 70m was a treat. Even he looked surprised. He should do this more.

Gunston begged to differ

FgXCkIy.gif

I can't believe the sooking that's going on with this contest.. He flew for a mark .. he had no where else to go ... eyes on the ball ..had hands on the ball which slipped down below Otten's chest and he was just following it with his arms and though he had it .. instead he had Otten's head and couldn't possibly change his landing trajectory in the motion he was in .. if this even gets another look at MRP, then this game is finished. Could of been a bad outcome for Otten , but Buddy wasn't trying to injure him just a unfortunate and fortunate incident not a deliberate act.

I mute the tv, but when I turned it on to watch the last qtr, dickhead Ricciuto said, "If Buddy doesn't kick a goal,Hawks will lose." So funny you #$%!! Did he say anything at the end of the game? because I always mute it and make my own opinion,not interested in any the media has to say, especially those foxtel commentators, I really have to dig bigger sinkholes for those idiots from what i read in here about them.

he's done better than that! I wish KB would just make up his flamin' mind.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/tea...thompson-mistake/story-e6frf9ko-1226635598315

And that's what crow supporters will focus on rather than the inability to stick a tackle as Rucci alludes to in his article. At the end of the day, who cares, the hawks got the 4 points - it's not as though the hawks haven't received the rough end of the pineapple from the umps on more than one occasion.

Buddy cleared! Pretty sure I can hear Boooooooooooooooo!! all the way from Adelaide. :D

They will be making their own pact pretty soon
Sanderson said after the game they that had set themselves for Saturday as they believed they owed the hawks one after the prelim loss
add in the non free kick
and ice it with 'he tried to break his neck' (taken from the mrp thread on the main board)
and the next time we meet you can guarantee it will be all out war

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crows vs Hawks - Tear it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back