Banter Dad Joke Quarantine Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A coach called one of his 7-year-old football players aside and asked, “Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is"?
The little boy nodded in the affirmative.
“Do you understand that what matters is not whether we win or lose, but how we play together as a team?”
The little boy nodded yes.
“So,” the coach continued, “I’m sure you know, when a free kick is given, you shouldn’t argue, curse, attack the umpire, or call him a pecker-head.”
Do you understand all that?”
Again the little boy nodded.
He continued, “And when I call you off the field so that another boy gets a chance to play, it’s not good sportsmanship to call your coach ‘a dumb a–hole’, is it?”
“Good,” said the coach. “Now go over there and explain all that to your mother.”

A coach called one of his 7-year-old football players aside and asked, “Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is"?
“Do you understand that what matters is not whether we win or lose, but how we play together as a team?”
“So,” the coach continued, “I’m sure you know, when a free kick is given, you shouldn’t argue, curse, attack the umpire, or call him a pecker-head.”
He continued, “And when I call you off the field so that another boy gets a chance to play, it’s not good sportsmanship to call your coach ‘a dumb a–hole’, is it?”
“Good,” said the coach. “Now go over there and explain all that to your mother.”
Sack Hinkley

That kinda reminds me of my sperm donor...

Playing u12's was on the bench just before.half time... My sperm donor came up to me and told me to ask the coach if I'm going back on.. cos if I'm not we could leave early...

Stopped seeing him when I was around 13ish was a w***er.

*This isn't a joke despite being in joke thread...

I thought I’d lose my ability to read this thread when I lost my sight.
Luckily the rehab consultant introduced me to Braille.
It was hard at first, but eventually I got a feel for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Dad Joke Quarantine Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back