Review Dees v Brad's Bummers: the Good, Bady * Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Good: Most enjoyable win (for this year?). I liked the young ones. (Tholstrup's attack on the ball is like Vineys and it gets others involved).
Bad: Umpiring was awful for both teams. Bowey needs to grow or move up the field. I think he has lost a bit of confidence since the last injury.
Ugly: Petty's game was the only really bad one. Give the guy a rest in the VFL!
Loved that Tholstrup and Riv led the way in tackles too. Bloody good signs.

We are 11th for defensive half scores
13th for forward half scores
14th for scores from centre bounces
14th for scores from turnovers

This was true as of before the essendon game so might see a slight bump but we are literally a team with no weapons at all this year and Top 7 for both age and games played.

If we win a final its pretty embarrassing for the team we beat

It’s ok to enjoy this one mate. Aside from a few nuffs everyone here knows we suck.

It’s ok to enjoy this one mate. Aside from a few nuffs everyone here knows we suck.
How can you not have enjoyed that win! Get around the kids who are having a real dip! Melk coming back has been bloody fun to watch as well. Might all come crashing down next week, but if you can't enjoy the last few weeks what are you even watching for?

Disco kicked 3 and had a hand in a couple of others. Do we expect more from a KPF?

Disco kicked 3 and had a hand in a couple of others. Do we expect more from a KPF?
rainbow fan GIF

Turner is a very accurate kick ( so were McDonald and Petty when they first went forward)
He kicked 3 goals from uncontested marks with no one within 20m of him. Ben Brown was doing that for us.

Turners a very long way off solidifying himself as a good AFL key forward.

Turner is a very accurate kick ( so were McDonald and Petty when they first went forward)
He kicked 3 goals from uncontested marks with no one within 20m of him. Ben Brown was doing that for us.

I'll have a word to him and tell him to stop finding space by himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll never not enjoy beating those campaigners. I’m guessing Stringer must’ve signed a contract recently? They’re the exact sort of club that would be dumb enough to take Oliver in his current condition.

With Gawn out I knew we would lift and play with something to prove. Also favorite once again fails to show up in the annual Dees v Dons slopfest.

How good though. Never get sick of beating the Dons. Few dons mates said if it was raining they're zero chance of winning. I tried to tell them the same. First time in a few years we actually played the conditions well and just surged the footy forward.

I don't recall Petty being accurate at all when we threw him there in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Brad's Bummers: the Good, Bady * Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back