Review Dees v Eagles: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaaand MB going nuclear
Whilst I don't think there was much in it and I don't like Clarry diving, don't you just love that everyone is getting stuck into him and not the bloke who actually through the(poor and misguided) punch?
I am enjoying that nobody feels sorry for us anymore and we are a bit hated.
Calls that we are fake tough guys and stuff are the best. We actually have a team of tough bastards now and it is grouse!!

schmuttt Topkent ... just put the w***er on ignore like i did a long time ago, if its not Grunter's opinion its not right. No point beating your head against the wall with someone who know's absolutely everything there is to know.

I remember being pissed off two weeks ago about my Supercoach team because Hutchings tagged Joel Selwood and he only got 19 touches. Oliver with the same tagger was able to get 28.

I prefer Ballantyne's method of tagging. Just the one touch for the Duckmeister General.

Your posting style seems somewhat familiar...

tumblr_nfxbv41TwE1sx2peuo6_250.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fanta Pants is a disgrace! For one of the league's young up and comers to be pulling a stunt like that says all the wrong things. Disgraceful, embarrassing and reeks of the Melbourne of old. Fine him and send a message to all the players that this is not tolerated. AFL supporters are the first to point out that soccer players are 'pansies' this is right up there with the worst staging i have seen across any sport.

cameron oliver should be ashamed of himself. he just ruined the game.

I think you mean Jamie Oliver. I don't know who Cameron Oliver is.

Fanta Pants is a disgrace! For one of the league's young up and comers to be pulling a stunt like that says all the wrong things. Disgraceful, embarrassing and reeks of the Melbourne of old. Fine him and send a message to all the players that this is not tolerated. AFL supporters are the first to point out that soccer players are 'pansies' this is right up there with the worst staging i have seen across any sport.
At least we don't send medical reports to the mrp trying to shit stirr

Lucky for Schofield he didn't do it against your mob - the medical department would be pulling out xrays of compound fractures, ruptured spleens, etc and demanding a lifetime ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Eagles: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back