Review Dees v Eagles: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry.. clayton. i didn't even know who he was before this incident. Also viny is a thug.

I like the way you go about it. Quite the Zoidberg vibe.

post-121932-0-26159700-1426569663.jpg

forget the captains. cameron oliver embarrassed himself. his career is forever tainted. you cant take something like that back. it's unfortunate because he seems like he will be a good outside midfielder. He will be known as 'the joke' of the afl moving forward.
Yeah, you're a troll. Get out.

forget the captains. cameron oliver embarrassed himself. his career is forever tainted. you cant take something like that back. it's unfortunate because he seems like he will be a good outside midfielder. He will be known as 'the joke' of the afl moving forward.

I think you mean Damien Oliver. Who is Cameron Oliver?

Much like your club

Fanta Pants is a disgrace! For one of the league's young up and comers to be pulling a stunt like that says all the wrong things. Disgraceful, embarrassing and reeks of the Melbourne of old. Fine him and send a message to all the players that this is not tolerated. AFL supporters are the first to point out that soccer players are 'pansies' this is right up there with the worst staging i have seen across any sport.
He got elbowed in the jaw you dumb campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just ban these dickheads without the Melbourne icon next to their name. I've been banned by doing far far less, so let them have it

wow. no need for that tough guy. i have an opinion on this matter and just came here to express my opinion. i thought everyone including all the dees supporters should come together to let clayton know that staging for free kicks is not in the spirit of the game.

wow. no need for that tough guy. i have an opinion on this matter and just came here to express my opinion. i thought everyone including all the dees supporters should come together to let clayton know that staging for free kicks is not in the spirit of the game.
That's what the main board is for, not the Melbourne board.

couldn't agree more, the kid is on the money. can't take this action back and the smug fella should learn a thing or two about respecting elders before going after a former cricket great. especially due to the fact the criticism came after such an appalling incident. he should put his hand up, say he regrets it, he is ashamed of his actions and will never ever do it again. then the incident may have been forgotten.

Opposition supporters: If you are going to come in here and rip out on Melbourne supporters for defending our boy you can get stuffed. Expect cards.

I'm starting to get a feeling that unlike the bulldogs we're not going to suck in neutrals to barrack for us a second fav team, i'm okay with this, nobody like the hawks and they sure as shit don't care. Keep the salt up, it goes well on my dinner tonight

#WeAreNotEveryonesSecondTeam #UnsociableDees #PutYourElbowsOut

Opposition supporters: If you are going to come in here and rip out on Melbourne supporters for defending our boy you can get stuffed. Expect cards.
I am all for defending your boy, but come on fella blind Freddy can see he was staging, seeing you guys acknowledge it would give me all the satisfaction i need.

I am all for defending your boy, but come on fella blind Freddy can see he was staging, seeing you guys acknowledge it would give me all the satisfaction i need.

My memory of the incident seems to get worse and worse with every blithering post from another opposition club's supporter...

peoples.jpg

I don't usually express my opinion and argument by a shitty photoshop, that usually what i do to rile up opposition supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Eagles: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back