Review Dees v Maggies at the Last Chance Saloon: the Good, Bad and Season Ending

Remove this Banner Ad

God help us if Collingwood had no injuries. They are still going to beat us by 27 points.

thanks also to the Weideman family for costing us at least two premierships - 1958 and the National Draft.

Share your misery after the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a club that likes to bang on about this demonspirt shit every week, we play with absolutely no spirit at the current moment. We are so mentally fragile now, like the Melbourne of old. I don't mean to throw back to old days or what shits like in country footy.

But you'd think after last year, after all the carry on and our position on the ladder it wouldn't take much for our boys to come out frothing at the mouth. But today we played gentlemen footy, we didn't go hard, we didn't make anyone on their team earn it other than May clipping Noble high. They're banged up and we simply didn't throw down any challenge to them

I was a goodwin defender for the longest time, but the last couple of years I've slowly been worn down by him and the club. Like half of the players, he's lost me

“We are just happy for him to be out there, we couldn’t ask for anything else” - Goodwin on Oliver, 2024
Goodwin yet to contemplate you can have a player on the field in the magoos as well, being "out there"

But think of that expected score 😍
On that note, if anyone wants to use that as a legitimate argument this week, they'll be marched through the street as other posters throw tomatoes at them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Maggies at the Last Chance Saloon: the Good, Bad and Season Ending

Remove this Banner Ad

Back