Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plough starts out saying WC have depth and then ends up saying WC have no depth. Haha love it! :)

Apart from our lack of depth, we have pretty good depth I feel.

^
Brisbane have always known the deal will get done - they are simply waiting for the best outcome for them which makes sense considering the situation they find themselves in.

Not sure plough knows enough about the kids to make any informed judgement on draft positions - I've never found him knowledgeable in this area.

The swap of picks with Pies good move as it ensures WC maintains a 2nd rnd pick. Unlikely Sheed will be gone by then as draft even and clubs will go 'home grown' when in doubt.

Yeah i do not think Plough knows much and someone is about to challenge his view on Sheed coming up on Trade radio.

Are WCE confident of Sheed being at 11? and do you have any idea who they have earmarked at 28.

There's also Crouch who is not outside at all.
TBH I find him less vanilla than a lot of other posters.
Always tends to be involved in the game.
Lots of important little touches.

Unfortunately Crouch is a poor kick and in many ways is an upgrade on Ploddus.

He is great at winning the hard ball and is quite good by hand but his kicking really needs some improvement and that's not easy to do.

Cal Twomey:
Sheed will be there at 11
Lennon and Salem are better players than Sheed he rekons
Freeman will be a top 10 pick

I have a feeling that WCE would not have traded pick 6 if they didn't know they were still going to get there man ! This would have been discussed with collingwood ! Pies I have read are chasing Kelly/Lennon with 6 and freeman/Bontempelli with 10

here's hoping :rainbow:

Still in the crazy Vosso camp personally

Sheed will be GONE before 11. Welcome to WC Blake Acres.

Wouldn't mind getting Acres at all. Just think of all the possibilities a name like his would add..

Priddis/Rosa and MYSWAGS could be our best 22 midfield (assuming Yeo playing midfield/wing).

Wellingham and the PMS ANGRYS (N = Newman).

DR TLC NYMPH SWAGSSS (i think) would include all possible players on our list who could see some midfield time in 2014.

Rucks not included in any of these.

Why didn't we push for pick 10 instead of eleven ?
We are a bunch of soft *ocks considering what Collingwood have done to us in the past,
Shame on you Vozzo, limp wristed nancy boy who doesnt have the balls to push our case.
There is no such thing as a "gentlemens agreement" when you want to be the best.
You must be able to stomp on your mother if you need to, that's the gig.
If Sheed or Acres slip Im ringing him & going "Ari Gold " on him .

BTW what do you guys think of James Tsalis,Really impressed with this big bodied kid who is ready to play senior footy, I think he must be in our calculations at pick 28, will he last till then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take my hat off to Collingwood, managed to greatly strengthen their draft position 2 years running. Unfortunately, at our expense on both accounts. Perplexing stuff. A bit of sodomy in the morning.

And goodbye potentially elite slider at 6. Scharenberg and Kolodjashnij are absolute guns, perfect sizes for modern midfield rotations, class, versatility, composure, play reading ability, athleticism and most importantly, beautiful footskills. Can only hope we take Acres now, good size, strong overhead mark inside/out with decent skills off both feet. But lets face the truth, Sheed looks a ready made Eagle: one-paced, one-sided, shortish, average skills, but a real goer with decent footy smarts and inside positioning. I honestly see him as a slight variation on Priddis: Better spread from congestion, movement and finishing (although this is no real triumph, molasses moves with more grace than Ploddus) but with less inside grunt, tackling ability.

Btw, it was pitifully comical listening to Hine (Collingwood's list manager I believe) defend the Eagles trading on TWR. Depressing, but funny. I think he was still shocked that the trade eventuated.

We are a bunch of soft *ocks considering what Collingwood have done to us in the past,

You mean giving us the pick used to draft LeCras for Chad Morrison?
Or giving us a compo pick we could activate at our leisure in return for a third-rounder we weren't going to use?
Or giving us a premiership midfielder in exchange for pick 18?

We don't need more HBF VOZZO.
We need Midfielders first & foremost, so why are we leaving ourselves exposed to this stupid risk of missing out on the best midfielders available before pick 10.......STUPID, STUPID DECISION.

YEO's old man is close friends with on of the old board member who own a pub and few bottle shops , blink blink, nudge nudge,,,,I don't want to mention his name,but most of you would know who Im talking about , who said the 'old boys club' died when Woosha left! He wants his son home and is calling on a favour.

Take my hat off to Collingwood, managed to greatly strengthen their draft position 2 years running. Unfortunately, at our expense on both accounts. Perplexing stuff. A bit of sodomy in the morning.

And goodbye potentially elite slider at 6. Scharenberg and Kolodjashnij are absolute guns, perfect sizes for modern midfield rotations, class, versatility, composure, play reading ability, athleticism and most importantly, beautiful footskills. Can only hope we take Acres now, good size, strong overhead mark inside/out with decent skills off both feet. But lets face the truth, Sheed looks a ready made Eagle: one-paced, one-sided, shortish, average skills, but a real goer with decent footy smarts and inside positioning. I honestly see him as a slight variation on Priddis: Better spread from congestion, movement and finishing (although this is no real triumph, molasses moves with more grace than Ploddus) but with less inside grunt, tackling ability.

How many gun inside mids have heaps of speed? Mitchell? Black?
How many left footers ever need to use their right foot?
He does not have average skills and in most write ups his foot skills are actually quite good.

How much have you actually seen of Sheed?

We don't need more HBF VOZZO.
We need Midfielders first & foremost, so why are we leaving ourselves exposed to this stupid risk of missing out on the best midfielders available before pick 10.......STUPID, STUPID DECISION.

YEO's old man is close friends with on of the old board member who own a pub and few bottle shops , blink blink, nudge nudge,,,,I don't want to mention his name,but most of you would know who Im talking about , who said the 'old boys club' died when Woosha left! He wants his son home and is calling on a favour.

What if..... Yeo plays as a mid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back