Preview Do or Die vs Dons pre match discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I did, yeah. Hasn't impressed me at all.

Fair enough Lance U, I didn't think it was an oversight but that (also mine until last few weeks) opinion upsets a few here normally.

Cunnington will have to do something first.

True. Does seem to be getting better playing his own role rather than just tagging every week though, so thats a massive positive.

there's good winners and good losers, and you're neither.

We'll get some good players back next week and reload. I really hope we do Carlton and Richmond and get you again in the finals

You are very good either Lancey Boy.

What a gift to get you in the finals. Soft, weak front running team not prepared to do the hard work. Same result as your last 2 pathetic final attempts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do I really?

Well when he actually IS, come and see me. I'm not watching all of your kids with your rose-coloured glasses.

Lance, he currently IS producing. 23 disposals (over half of them contested), 6 tackles and 6 clearances a game over the last month in Ziebell's role.

He will be our best extractor in 2 years or so, you need to watch more football.
Cunners had the most clearances on the ground last night. Almost twice as many as the best Essendon extractor on the night.

do I really?

Well when he actually IS, come and see me. I'm not watching all of your kids with your rose-coloured glasses.

Thought he was our best mid beside Swallow yesterday, will learn alot by play head-to-head with a guy like Watson, and like Jobe, I think he will really bloom in his 4/5th year.

Thought he was our best mid beside Swallow yesterday, will learn alot by play head-to-head with a guy like Watson, and like Jobe, I think he will really bloom in his 4/5th year.

Yep. Watson, Boyd, Mitchell, Kennedy, Swallow and Priddis all took a long time to produce. When you lack pace, you need endurance and strength. They only come with multiple pre-seasons.

We've seen he can play. Anyone who thought he couldn't play has been proven wrong. Now he can only get fitter, stronger and better from here on.

Fair to say the midfield version of Dyson Heppell isn't that flash. He should stick to skulking around half back.

Absolute disgrace that he beat the ducker, Shuey, last year. As much as a hate the little ****wit's free kicking drawing, he's a future elite midfielder.

Lance, he currently IS producing. 23 disposals (over half of them contested), 6 tackles and 6 clearances a game over the last month in Ziebell's role.
Yep, but then Lance is just another clueless flog who probably looks at Dream team scores to work out who the best players in the competition are.

CBF even re quoting him. All you have to look at is how well Shortsteppel is travelling now he has been moved into the midfield against fitter and stronger bodies to see just how tough it is.

Cunnington is 21 and has had 2 injury interrupted pre-seasons, once he develops fully he will be close to our best inside midfielder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Do or Die vs Dons pre match discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back