Preview Essendon vs Collingwood, Melbourne Cricket Ground, 13/07/2014

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume okay to post- I think Maxwell, Elliot and Ball will be back for us. Reid only played a half in the twos first game back last week.

You guys had a few missing last time from memory and was still a cracker of a game. Your two best hurts but we also could not beat GC with no one on the bench for them for the whole last quarter!!

Hoepfully this gives the opportunity for someone else to step up in BJs absence, who would have thought we would have beaten Port at AO without Watson and Hibberd? Hibberd hopefully comes back and Goddard goes out, quality replacing quality. Thinking back on the ANZAC match and BJ didn't play then and Jobe had a pretty quiet game anyway, I know we didn't beat them but did show what we are capable of against them in the first quarter. I think we can get up this week and make a real charge for the finals.

I think Bombers are really confident from the win over port at the Portress... soo I expect the Dons to get up at the MCG over the pies... Home game, big crowd, final's chances at stake... I think as the pies are on the slide, and bombers on the rise... expect them to pull off a win!
Prediction: Bombers by 19 points in front of 72K ppl.

Assume okay to post- I think Maxwell, Elliot and Ball will be back for us. Reid only played a half in the twos first game back last week.

You guys had a few missing last time from memory and was still a cracker of a game. Your two best hurts but we also could not beat GC with no one on the bench for them for the whole last quarter!!
Are Reid and Maxwell likely to be underdone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GBB is on the mark. It's frustrating that Goddard has missed both Collingwood. In his current form Goddard could get us over the line in a close game. Tough to win with possibly 3 out of best 6 players unavailable,although Collingwood is far from at full strength.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...es-mark-robinson/story-fni5f0at-1226982098994

Good work by Robbo. Reverse psychology.

Writes an article effectively saying Fletcher is finished.

Fletcher will now come out and play a ripper game to prove a point.

All part of Robbo's plan :)

Go bombers!

Missing a week & media spec could be whats needed to spark the old fella, but agree with Drummer_19 above, dont think he has been too bad over recent games.

But theres little doubt Bomber made the right move leaving him out last week, lets hope the right move this week is finding a spot for him again.

Much better than last season

I actually thought he looked gone a few times last year and he has managed to prove me wrong again, will definitely bounce back and prove everyone wrong again, been doing it his all whole career don't see any reason why he won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back