GBU vs Gws

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Adelaide being unfairly put up on a pedestal by the commentators. We are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for players due to injury including 3 of our biggest stars, yet we get no mention other we are the best team in the world and every side who beats us its the best win in their history. How about actually talking facts when you commentate. Derm is the worlds worst commentator and says nothing useful at all. I think he is only employed because of his name. I can't see him lasting much longer because he has nothing of value to add.

We are the Greater Western Sydney Giants. Way to respond to last week guys
Ahahahahahaha!!!... a dees supporter!... after over a decade of incredible shitness the Dees supporters have dragged their sorry arses out of the wilderness and now think they should start instantly firing barbs at everyone!

You’ve got about a decade of saltiness to shake off first you moron!..

Good: Fogarty

Bad: Players, coaching staff, Hass and Burton

Ugly: How sad and pathetic can a club be to get humiliated by 15 goals last week, come out at home and start the game already down on intensity, be losing basically all game, never look like winning despite the margin being under a goal multiple times.

This club has serious issues and the window is closing by the week. Embarrassing from everyone involved.

One of the few times I do actually think we lost on Friday night at the selection table:
Gibson and Mackay should not play again.

Our season is done. We may limp into the 8, but there's no flag this year. And we're not looking like being stronger next year unless things go differently to what we expect. Tough choices ahead.

Jacobs is buggered
Too many players have hit their ceiling - Kelly, Atkins, Hartigan, CEY...

Eddie's best is behind him (still good, but he won't be better in 2019), same with Gibbs.
Hugh I think has a lower ceiling than we hope
Pyke seems to have no clue what to do with Milera
Matt's season has been trashed by his injuries - needs a run of games

Ok the good:
FOGARTY AND DOEDEE are class.
The Fog could one day be the best player in the comp. Amazing footy smarts and skill and desire.
Murphy will get better with every game. Must persist.
Seedsman is in AA form.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are the definition of a hopeless case with no real silver lining in sight. A perennial loser club that will amount to nothing.

Why should anyone bother?

It's embarrassing to support this sorry excuse for a club.
Honestly, go **** yourself.

Stop "supporting" this club immediately and ban yourself from this board.

I want some discussion about the issues we - a very successful club that expects to win - are having at the moment.

Your post is just garbage.

This team without Tex and Sloane is like a body without a heart. Get well soon boys. Please.
If we have learnt anything, it's we miss these 2 badly as leaders & Lynch is not captaincy material.

Give it to Talia next week.

I want some discussion about the issues we - a very successful club that expects to win - are having at the moment.

The main issue is incompetent ex players being gifted 6 figure jobs. Discussion open.

Injuries smingeries, we have too many front runners and collectively melt under pressure with the exception of Laird, Sloane, Crouches and a few others. They were missing Conilgio in the 4th. Plus still have plenty out injured.

After seeing the tackle numbers in the first we were never going to stand up to that sort of game.

I am very happy we lost because its what we need. This group is not winning a premiership. We are a step closer to moving on.

You missed the past 20 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

GBU vs Gws

Remove this Banner Ad

Back