Review Geelong defeats Lions by 85 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit should be given to Blitz. His first half of the season wasn't great but his last six weeks has been fantastic and along with Menegola and Duncan becoming a real good second tier midfielder to back up Dangerwood.
Fantastic is a massive overstatement. Duncan has been fantastic. Blicavs has been solid. Which is a lot better then his first half of the season.

Stanley took 9 marks, 16 touches, 15 hit outs, 3 tackles, 1 goal
Buzza 3 marks, 9 touches, 0 hit outs, 0 tackles, 0 goals.

Lol. Buzza is atleast 2 years away from being AFL standard.
G'day Seedsy. Could you put up the first half stats only please? The 2nd half was junk time and I'm not too interested in that.

Also, the more games that we get into Buzza now, the better he will be in 2 years time. I fear that Stanley might be as good as he is ever going to get unfortunately.

Hang on, there's more... Due to Stanley spending more time further up the ground it's only natural to assume that he is going to get a bit more of the footy in any case.

Buzza may never be a star but he does show a bit of promise I reckon. Why not give him a go and see what happens?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all truth, kicking four goals with thirty-five odd touches in a team that gets smashed is pretty exceptional. Beating Brissy by 80 points isn't.
Only two teams have beaten them by 80+ points this year - so maybe not exceptional, but to inflict their largest defeat of the season is pretty note worthy

Yet, if that was Collingwood who did that to Brissie last night they'd talk about it nonstop for the next week.

I'm not so sure. Lions were pretty ordinary last night - so I think this took some gloss off the win.

Reality is, we have a tough run home. I think we'll have more of an idea by the end of the month.

If it's your wife / girlfriend / partner / life partner, you have my symapathies.......if it's just a housemate, you should be making their life hell at every possible opportunity.
Using his / her socks as a lizard rag is a good start.

Partner.........and she's the most passionate, vehement, one-eyed, ferocious Hawk supporter you can find.

Also the truest fairweather supporter anywhere. Loud and joyous when they're winning, but sulky, angry and refuses to watch when they lose.

And she loathes the GFC.

* sigh *

Partner.........and she's the most passionate, vehement, one-eyed, ferocious Hawk supporter you can find.

Also the truest fairweather supporter anywhere. Loud and joyous when they're winning, but sulky, angry and refuses to watch when they lose.

And she loathes the GFC.

* sigh *

Nothing like making up...

And she loathes the GFC.

* sigh *
Why did you do it to yourself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong defeats Lions by 85 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back