Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Literally gets spoken about every year then just before the draft “this years draft isn’t that deep” followed by “next years draft is a super draft

I understand our 1st rounder will end up around #20.

Agree, he got dropped a lot and was sub on multiple occasions
Super draft literally hasn't been brought up prior to the draft since 2018 and look how that went. Stars absolutely everywhere in the first round.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wouldn't Geelong need to upgrade Brad Close from the Rookie list during the draft?
Wouldn't that leave us with 1 pick?
The Cats players list page no longer seems to identify rookie listed players as in the past for some reason.
Close and Atkins. We only need to draft one of per year under current rules so I think they'd be happy taking Clohesy as the NGA and Riccardi in the rookie draft.

If we get TB and OH then draft Clohesy and Riccardi then we'll have added 8 Falcons in 4 drafts, 3 of which were 1st round selections and 2 of which were early seconds.

What is the latest pick that we can use on draft night to land Clohesy if he is not selected by Pick 40? Can we use any pick then? Or must it be a third round pick?

Every year I read it
All that was said last year about this was that it was good for talls. I don't think anyone has said it's a super draft. Iirc last year's draft was being touted as good for mids? I don't recall anyone calling either a super draft. I don't think I've heard of anyone calling next years a super draft either

All that was said last year about this was that it was good for talls. I don't think anyone has said it's a super draft. Iirc last year's draft was being touted as good for mids? I don't recall anyone calling either a super draft. I don't think I've heard of anyone calling next years a super draft either
Doesn’t have to be said on this forum, happens between here and the main board, on other threads .
One of the other posters just said next year is a super draft 🤷🏼‍♂️

It gets said because every year I laugh

Rinse and repeat

Doesn’t have to be said on this forum, happens between here and the main board, on other threads .
One of the other posters just said next year is a super draft 🤷🏼‍♂️

It gets said because every year I laugh

Rinse and repeat
Ah I'm not sure BF posters are the people to take your cues from on the status of a draft

It's next available pick. If that's pick 100 then it's pick 100
That's gold, then all we need to do is some picks trading... Two picks in the Low 20s in this year's draft will net Bruhn and Henry. Both are OOC, so that gives us some advantage at the trade table.

We can trade 18, 36, 46 to get two picks in the 20-26 range.

Very, very harsh.

One is built like a matchstick and in his first year, the other has hardly had any continuity over his last 3 seasons.

They're not all going to be Joel Selwood....or even Max Holmes. The kids take time.
Maybe so but Stephens when he has been given a chance has not shown anything to get me excited about his future.

That's gold, then all we need to do is some picks trading... Two picks in the Low 20s in this year's draft will net Bruhn and Henry. Both are OOC, so that gives us some advantage at the trade table.

We can trade 18, 36, 46 to get two picks in the 20-26 range.
Honestly, we won't have the list spots. I would just leave one round whatever pick for Clohesy and try to leave future picks intact. If Riccardi goes undrafted then I think we can directly cat b Rookie him which is what I think happened with Schlensog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, we won't have the list spots. I would just leave one round whatever pick for Clohesy and try to leave future picks intact. If Riccardi goes undrafted then I think we can directly cat b Rookie him which is what I think happened with Schlensog

We will have plenty of list spots

-Joel -retired
-Dahlhaus retired
-Higgins retired
-Simpson retired
-Evan’s trade to Port
-Sav will be traded
-stevens delisted
-tuohy -gold coast

We will have plenty of list spots

-Joel -retired
-Dahlhaus retired
-Higgins retired
-Simpson retired
-Evan’s trade to Port
-Sav will be traded
-stevens delisted
-tuohy -gold coast
I wouldn't be retiring Simpson or delisting Stevens just yet. Evans and Sav no guarantees that they find a home. Tuohy rumour yet to be substantiated.

It's likely we will have list spots but as of right now we don't have them

Ok I'm off to watch the r13 North V GWS match where Bruhn had 24 and kicked 2.

Need to get a look at him playing in the middle... Because I have watched plenty of GWS in the latter half of the year to look at Bruhn & Hopper.

Both very underwhelming to be honest... Although Bruhn has 100% been played out of position in the front half of the ground.

I shall report back.

Ok I'm off to watch the r13 North V GWS match where Bruhn had 24 and kicked 2.

Need to get a look at him playing in the middle... Because I have watched plenty of GWS in the latter half of the year to look at Bruhn & Hopper.

Both very underwhelming to be honest... Although Bruhn has 100% been played out of position in the front half of the ground.

I shall report back.

His match highlights

Im also not sure how Bruhn coming to Geelong hurts Stephens in any way, which seems to be the popular sentiment here over the last couple of pages. Bruhn and Stephens will both have a place in our midfield as the older guys begin to transition out.

Yep, and if Stephens is good enough he will be in there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He looks quite quick but that highlights package was painful to watch, not even highlights just every damn touch he has 🤣

Either the edits guy did a poor job or that was a seriously underwhelming breakout game!

2 goals came off very iffy free kicks too.
I like him as a player but this is a prime example of why I don’t want to give up to much.
He has talent, he shows glimpses but he was also drafted in the covid year
If he played footy, he may have slid
Went on past performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back