Unofficial Preview GWS Giants v Adelaide Crows Sun 19/3/23 1.10pm AEDT (12.40pm SA time) at Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matchups i'm most excited to see.

1) Sam Berry vs Tom Green: I pray those 2 meataxe kids line up on each other. Would be worth the price of admission.

2) Darcy Fogarty vs Sam Taylor: Quietly rate Sam Taylor, but loudly rate Darcy Fogarty. Plus I'm tipping Fog for 8 goals... Cause why the F*** not?

3) Jordan Dawson vs Toby Green: Battle of the El Capitano's. See who comes out on top.

4) Izak Rankine vs who-ever is unlucky enough to stand next to Izak Rankine; Honestly not sure who matches up against him in that side. Ash? Whitfield? Cumming? Feel like Izak is not a good matchup for any of them, and could easily get off the chain
Interesting that Rankine has only played GWS twice and has never kicked a goal against them.

Also Adelaide's record vs GWS is 10:5, with GWS winning 3 out of the last 5.

Are Perrymans still around? Haven't had one of their pies for years! Now I've got to give them a Google.

Oh, uh, go Crows as well I guess
Repeating the "Perrymans now do home delivery" statement from earlier

Are Perrymans still around? Haven't had one of their pies for years! Now I've got to give them a Google.

Oh, uh, go Crows as well I guess
Yes, bought a loaf of sliced sourdough bread and sourdough fruity hot cross buns from them in store this morning. Absolutely delicious and worth paying the extra few dollars for a once in a while treat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back