Hawks chasing Rance/Gibson/Lake

Remove this Banner Ad

I think for gibbo Pick 5 you would have to give to us, or Pick 25 plus a player but i would think know to both. I think you could get rance for just your'e second rounder don't thing the dogs would sell lake

Also, everyone at Port up for trade, for the right price, or something like that.

Surely we should look at Troy Chaplin. 23 yo (24 in Feb 2010), 196cms, 100kgs.

Not sure of his contract position, but he would certainly fit the "what we need" list, as far as a KPD goes, wouldn't he?

I think for gibbo Pick 5 you would have to give to us, or Pick 25 plus a player but i would think know to both. I think you could get rance for just your'e second rounder don't thing the dogs would sell lake

I love Gibbo, matches up well against Buddy. Only 189cm but seems to play taller. Definitely my choice of the 3 (turns 26 at the start of the 2010 season)
Rance looks like a lost kid on the field at times but love his endeavour.

Gibson I wouldn't want and Rance I think all we could offer is pick 25 and that would be a great deal for us, Tigers would want 9 and we wouldn't give that up for a bloke who was drafted at pick 18 as a key back and while he has shown a few little signs he has shown courage and an uncanny ability to get himself injured but hasn't played key defence at all.

Why would the Tigers trade Rance for pick 25. He was pick 18 two years ago and over the past year has proven that at only 20 years old he has a big future ahead of him. The other fact is that the club holds him in high regard and I find it highly unlikely that he would be traded for pick 9 let alone pick 25. I personally think he wiull be our best KPB in 2 years time and hope that he is not traded but if a trade occurs I hope that the club demands the Hawks pick 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

192cm. Anyway he will hopefully sign up, you blokes went pretty hard for him last season but we said no. Hardwick would obviously be aware of this so wouldn't deal with anything less than Pick 9. I hope he signs on the dotted line ASAP.

He's 193cm, not 192. ;)

192cm. Anyway he will hopefully sign up, you blokes went pretty hard for him last season but we said no. Hardwick would obviously be aware of this so wouldn't deal with anything less than Pick 9. I hope he signs on the dotted line ASAP.

No 1 really knows if pick 9 is going to be any good, i,d take a chance and give you pick 9 for Rance but the way the Hawks play hardball i doubt there will be any trading done....

I have some doubts about Rance, I thought he was a terrific prospect when I saw him early but his awareness, decision making and disposal is a bit of a concern. I like his attack on the ball though, he has courage.

Not sure if Gibbo is on the market or not. I hope we keep him though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks chasing Rance/Gibson/Lake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back