Interesting coaches votes for this match... Sloane? :confused:

7 Sloane (Adel)
6 Dangerfield (Adel)
5 Mitchell (Haw)
4 Gunston (Haw)
4 Hodge (Haw)
3 Birchall (Haw)
1 B. Crouch (Adel)
So it would seem that one coach gave Sloane 5 and the other 2. Similarly, one gave Danger 5 and the other 1. Would be interesting to know which coach didn't rate Dangers possessions.

tinfoilhat.jpg
head-in-sand-small.jpg

I thought sloane was outstanding and would chase him before danger
I get that danger is good but for mine Thompson and sloane are the two that the crows can't do without - tough and hard the pair of them

Jesus do we ever give kudos to an opposition player anymore? Dangerfield is a spud, Sloane meh, Cotchin can't kick, Richards can't defend, Ablett just gets cheap kicks...

This is a Hawthorn supporters board, mate
You can go other boards and give your support to those players.

While you're there, have a look at what they say about our players.
I'm not sure you'll agree with them!

This is a Hawthorn supporters board, mate
You can go other boards and give your support to those players.

While you're there, have a look at what they say about our players.
I'm not sure you'll agree with them!

You may be right but it just surprises me that so many people won't acknowledge we're not the only team with players worth praising. I love Hawthorn and will scream praise & rage for them but I'll happily clap or praise an opposition player even against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought sloane was outstanding and would chase him before danger
I get that danger is good but for mine Thompson and sloane are the two that the crows can't do without - tough and hard the pair of them
Without doubt Sloane is the barometer for the crows & he played a very strong game for them.

He's also a very personable bloke & quite likable.

Jesus do we ever give kudos to an opposition player anymore? Dangerfield is a spud, Sloane meh, Cotchin can't kick, Richards can't defend, Ablett just gets cheap kicks...

Who said Dangerfield was a spud and Sloane was meh? I was just surprised Sloane got the highest votes that's all, especially given they lost the game. Like others I really like Sloane and would also love him at Hawthorn!

I would like to know who the coaches pick for best, without stats, it would be very interesting.Its easy to look up the stats,and write down your best..It will never happen, I know.

Maybe they do pick them without stats.

Who said Dangerfield was a spud and Sloane was meh? I was just surprised Sloane got the highest votes that's all, especially given they lost the game. Like others I really like Sloane and would also love him at Hawthorn!

Maybe they do pick them without stats.
A champion team will always beat a team of champions! At least that's what I was always taught.

Who cares who gets the votes. Our team had a very consistent night. I struggled to pick our best player;

Mitch
Gunner
Litherland
Hodge
Lewis
Ceglar
Shiels
Lewis
Smith

Etc etc etc

Crows had a few stand outs, and dropped away very quickly.

Interesting coaches votes for this match... Sloane? :confused:

7 Sloane (Adel)
6 Dangerfield (Adel)
5 Mitchell (Haw)
4 Gunston (Haw)
4 Hodge (Haw)
3 Birchall (Haw)
1 B. Crouch (Adel)

The only way I can work this out is:
5 Mitch
4 Hodge
3 Danger
2 Sloan
1 Birch

5 Sloan
4 Gunna
3 Danger
2 Birch
1 Crouch

NOTE Birch given 3 votes:)

Edit Hodge & Gunna could be swapped

A champion team will always beat a team of champions! At least that's what I was always taught.

Who cares who gets the votes. Our team had a very consistent night. I struggled to pick our best player;

Mitch
Gunner
Litherland
Hodge
Lewis
Ceglar
Shiels
Lewis
Smith

Etc etc etc

Crows had a few stand outs, and dropped away very quickly.

Yep, and I would give the other team every vote if it meant that we win the game.

In fact, I would give away any claims to Brownlows, Colemans, etc for a Premiership.

The other clubs can take all the votes, I just want premierships!
;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs The Crow Throws - and boy did they throw the thing tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back