Hawthorn v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

This makes us look a lot better after our loss to GC last week. They really are going to be a damn tough team to play against.

Yeah, puts our win against them by 2 points (which I wasn't super pleased with) in perspective for me. A happy perspective.

Hawthorn will come out and go bang, bang, bang, bang but good signs by the Suns.

Geelong won't have an easy game at all next weekend under lights at Simonds Stadium

We're going OK I guess considering our outs, Zac Smith, Charlie Dixon, Harley Bennell, Nathan Bock, Matthew Warnock, Rischitelli, Special K, Jack Martin can't play this year etc.

Heaps of room for improvement though. Let the Hawks get a few easy goals.

GC should go on to win.
They are playing much better football.

If Hawks continue on as they have we'll be done by 6 goals

As bad as you guys are playing, i'm sure you'll get it together after HT. You guys have more pride than to just throw away a game, i'm expecting the Hawks to kick 8+ goals in the 3rd quarter and lead by 4 or so goals.

Geelong will probably do the same next week, take it easy for the first half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Gold Coast run and spread is just so impressive this year, considering it was non-existant for the last two seasons. Rory Thompson has been a revelation, and the addition of Lonegran and O'Meara, along with Prestia in the midfield has allowed Ablett to play as a permanent forward.

Just to think, that Bennell isn't even playing today!

SUNS will be beasts in 2015.

Gaz has been ablett like but the story is how we are starting to come along as a team. Aaron hall, swallow, prestia, lynch, thompson, may, omeara, shaw they are all starting to believe that they can play AFL football

Wow just seen the scores of this game, could not believe it. Great to see the Suns finally looking competitive.

At the game... The crowd is just ripping into buddy. Not happy at all with him.
Phone coverage at the mCG? Yeah, I call bullshit that you're there....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back