Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, GWS were unbelievable. Their defence was rock solid and their forwards were clunking everything and they basically did it all game. Any team that plays like that is going to be hard to get on top of. But when they got tired we had more looks, albeit it was very hard work.

Sam Taylor and Josh Buckley were immense for them any other team in that 4th quarter we would of won by 4 goals.

They repelled almost everything.

I reckon those that proclaimed pre-match that we are the fittest team left in it were really on to something.

The longer the game went, the more it opened up, the more our hard running was rewarded, and the better we looked.
And the Blues have just swiped the man responsible. Dammit!

It’s false he was straight on GWS during the broadcast he does that all the time. Did you see his forced smile.
Yeah dunno he's been backing us all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campbell has to play, Jmac will be interesting, Adams should probably play the prelim .

Parker is slow, roberts look overawed.
Selection will be interesting
Think Robers will be better for the run. His first final and he's been good for us all year.

Think Robers will be better for the run. His first final and he's been good for us all year.

Agree

Horse will probably leave the side as is for the 23. Be interesting

Out: McInerney( not fit for finals footy)
Amartey (makes us too tall & worst performing big forward.

In: Adams ( for toughness at the contest).
Cleary(for youthful exuberance & big game experience going forward.)
Au: Parker(Sorry too slow)
I'd go for that. I love Juzzy but he just isn't fit to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back