Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

That may have been before the game.

However watching Jmac. I'm not sure that's still appropriate.

He seemed to be stuck forward
Not much.
c3c3f77632c583283466d49f6e726e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Not much.
c3c3f77632c583283466d49f6e726e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
At the ground seemed like he was lining up on the half forward and floating onto the wing space which i don't think is the best utilisation of him. I think a problem the side had is way too many wingers/flankers and not enough grunt force in the middle.

We had for wingers/flankers:
Gulden, Lloyd, Florent, McInerney, Campbell & Roberts. Thats not including Mills Jordon or Blakey who can play the role as well. Just felt one too many imo

Juzzy looked like he had little to no lateral movement. Was clearly not ready with the knee. Don’t know if 2 weeks is enough time.

What an insane last quarter. What grit and heart shown but I ****en hope they address what went wrong in those first 3 quarters both tactically and execution wise.

Juzzy looked like he had little to no lateral movement. Was clearly not ready. Don’t know if 2 weeks is enough time.

What an insane last quarter. What grit and heart shown but I ****en hope they address what went wrong in those first 3 quarters both tactically and execution wise.
Just wonder if his knee not being 100% didn't allow him to kick across the ball well enough seems like it didn't want to follow through post kick

The Swans were very much trying to manufacture a 50’for Papley at the end of the quarter.

So the umps were saying there is no 50 for time wasting as it isn’t a factor as the ball wasn’t returned quickly. Then GWS returned it to a different player.

I’m trying to work out what scenario gets a 50 after the siren then (going over the mark of course). Can you kick the ball 50 meters away in the wrong direction and waste as much time as you want.

I don’t think a 50 was warranted but just seemed a strange explanation at the time.
You can absolutely be penalised for time wasting after the siren, because delaying giving the ball back still allows defenders to get back to the line. Greene was taking the piss and should have been pinged

Umps did everything to get the Giants the win. They even called Cunningham holding the ball on the final siren which was not shown on the Tele. Yet another questionable call.

Also good to see the Swans fans getting into the umps as they walked off at half time. Some great passion shown there.

Mcveigh said on radio pre game it came down to Adams and Parker for this game. Jmac might not be out so easily , is rated
Horses comments on JMac make me think he will be picked again. He acknowledge it was a quiet game but also said he is working back into it.

He better train bloody well if they pick him, as prelims are not the time to still be working your way into it.

He did make 5 tackles, kicked a winning goal and apparently hurt his ankle on Thursday so was clearly a little impeded but by all means call him a joke. Seriously love how some supporters unconstructively rip into certain players. He had a poor night no doubt but really...
It's deadset pathetic. Criticism is fine, but to call a player "a joke" that has fought through so many injuries to be a best 22 player is just something else. The only joker here is the poster that made that call.

Edit: not generally an insult at the poster in question, just that shit call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Amartey rolled his ankle in training and was in serious doubt? **** me

Longmire confirmed there were serious doubts about his health, as well as Callum Mills coming into the contest.

“He wasn’t a certainty to play. He rolled his ankle on Thursday after training,” he said.

“So we probably thought he might’ve been missing.

Will the prelim be on friday or saturday? I was thinking the AFL would opt to have the cats mcg prelim on friday night, but have heard others say cause we finished first we can get friday night.
I'd be amazed if we didn't play on Friday. Port and Hawthorn have to play on Friday night therefore the winner of that plays us the following Friday. Otherwise the team playing against Geelong would only get a 6 day break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Im still shaking are you? One of the great Final comebacks! 6 point winners over GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back