Judd trade may fall over.

Remove this Banner Ad

I also don't think Richmond really expect to get Judd. I think they are doing what they are doing in partnership with west coast, helping us squeeze carlton in return for either one or both of

a) getting Morton under the odds. An exchange of 2nd round picks doesn't sound like a fair return for a player tha was rated top 3 in hsi drfat a few years ago and is still under contract. But the eagles have agreed to it.

b) the eagles agreeing to take Cotchin with pick 1 if they get it leaving Kreuzer to fall through to Richmond.

Smart play Richmond.
Eagles are playing it well too. Stalling for time and trying to get other clubs involved in order to squeeze carlotn and judd. Carlton will have to up their offer. there is no doubt about that. Swann knows it too. He is just trying to limit the damage.

Personal abuse is discouraged throughout BigFooty, however if an opposition supporter comes in here and does not post with respect, then they are fair game within reason.

You do not have the same rights as Carlton supporters on this board.

If you come into their house and bait them they will have the right of reply within reason.

The reverse is true on other team boards.

A very discriminatory remark Mr Moderator.

I would like you to moderate your own post. Either apologise or make an amendment to your own post.

If you really think about you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Thanks.

Um.. so why is Miller going around offering picks #2 and #18. lol. The fact is the Tiges want Judd, but failed at the first hurdle because Miller was unable to get Judd to nominate the Tiges, so the Tiges can't trade with the Weagles. That's just a fact. Miller's handling of the Judd trade has been a complete disaster. As if the Tambling-Franklin gaff wasn't enough. :)

Firstly, at least you didn't need to edit out the parts you didn't like from my post. I applaud you on that.
Secondly, can you read? I said that Judd did not nominate Richmond because it would put Richmond into a position where we could basically screw WCE over. Judd has a clean record so far, and wouldn't tarnish that by screwing over the club he captained.

A very discriminatory remark Mr Moderator.

I would like you to moderate your own post. Either apologise or make an amendment to your own post.

If you really think about you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Thanks.
No retraction, the comment is 100% accurate. The one point infraction is also not retractable.

Why do people think they can test the fences? Our rules are not negotiable and this is not a democracy.

"Good call" but your gunna need some extra one`s to smack Wallace and Miller around the ears with after F##cking this one up !!
Can`t blame Danny Frawley now !

Absolutely. I just can't believe the Tiges weren't able to at least get in Judds top-4. Everyone knew Judd was a strong chance of leaving Weagleland months and months ago. The Tiges were sitting bottom for the whole year, and knew they had a top draft picks and PSD pick #1. Surely Miller should have anticipated a possible huge opportunity and started lobbying Judd via his manager ages ago. Miller and the Tigers were caught napping and stuffed this opportunity up big time. Swann had been in contact with Judd manager ages ago, as had the other Clubs he had nominated. Miller should be sacked for this monumental trade stuff up. Unbelievable. :)

hmmm .. would this classify as personal abuse?

It's general abuse, as I wasn't referring to an individual, but I take your point.

I'd like to apologise to any Richmond fan who assumed my comments regarding incestual relationships where directed at their personal incestual relationship. I was speaking in general terms.

Hopefully that clears it up.

In any case if he does nominate for pSD, and puts $1.5m on his head, the tigers will pay it, they have allrady planned for it.
Bad luck for you that he would stipulate $1.5M + 1c then. You seem to be labouring under the delusion that he actually wants to play for you and might set terms that would let that happen.

I also don't think Richmond really expect to get Judd. I think they are doing what they are doing in partnership with west coast, helping us squeeze carlton in return for either one or both of

a) getting Morton under the odds. An exchange of 2nd round picks doesn't sound like a fair return for a player tha was rated top 3 in hsi drfat a few years ago and is still under contract. But the eagles have agreed to it.

b) the eagles agreeing to take Cotchin with pick 1 if they get it leaving Kreuzer to fall through to Richmond.

Smart play Richmond.
Eagles are playing it well too. Stalling for time and trying to get other clubs involved in order to squeeze carlotn and judd. Carlton will have to up their offer. there is no doubt about that. Swann knows it too. He is just trying to limit the damage.

All very possible, but they will want to play it very carefully. It could turn around and bite them on the backside, this could fit into a breach of the Trade Practices Act and they could find themselves being sued by both CFC and Judd himself. After all our Pres has just forked out $30m for similar antics and I am sure he would love to have crack at this one.

But even so, I am sure all the CFC boys would re-negotiate their contracts and front load Judds contract for a initial sign-up so Richmond couldn't match the offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point is, tiny brain, that we have no expectation of getting him!! If we do, then we'll be absolutely stoked, but if the worst is that you pay something approximating his worth, then that's also an excellent result.
Oh no, no expectations at all. Richmond fans have expectorations, not expectations.

....?I said that Judd did not nominate Richmond because it would put Richmond into a position where we could basically screw WCE over...

How is attempting to pick Judd up in the PSD for nothing not trying to "screw WCE over". lol. Miller is desperately running around telling any radio station who will listen that he wants to trade picks #2 and #18 for Judd when he heard the Blues and Weagles were signing off on a deal, but he knows he can't trade with the Weagles because Judd hasn't nominated the Tiges. It's a pure damage-control PR exercise for Miller, to hide his failure to get Judd to nominate the Tiges. What a complete and utter disaster. He needs to be sacked next Monday. :)

Tomorrow lunchtime Judd will be a Carlton footballer.
The rest of the stuff is b/s.....
Richmond arent doing anything.
Judd wont deal with them...
Richmond and WC know that wed win a PSD double dare...
It is in noones interest for that to happen.

The trade will go ahead tommorow morning... dont listen to the Gerard Healey and Dwayne Russell banana talk... its their opportunity to win some ratings.

When is this deal going to happen?
Every time I visit the blues board, all sorts of "people in the know" say that the deal is imminent. There was one guy saying he had a friend on the blues recruiting team saying 11am Tuesday ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED! Well, that just didn't happen.
People are saying Richmond has to be "nominated". That simply is not true. All Judd has to do is say with this latest offer to the weagles is "yes, I agree to go to the Tigers" and the deal is done, no nominations, zip! If he doesn't want to go somewhere where the team he is contracted to till October 31 tells him to go, he has two choices. He can stay with his old team and negotiate a new contract, or he can wait till his contract lapses and then nominate for the PSD. He would then be likely to go to the Tigers for nothing!
So you see, Miller has played his cards very close to his chest, and has only showed them at the very last minute (he obviously assessed that the weagles were about to commit to the blues). Showing interest in Judd earlier would have given the blues and other clubs plenty of time to work out different scenarios. At this stage, recruiting staff are stretched with other deals that are necessary for their respective clubs, leaving little time and resources to overcome obstacles like this with ease.
People have bagged Miller, but what he has done is very shrewed. This way, they get Judd (the best player in the country) or probably Kreuzer (the best big man prospect in the country) when Carlton are forced to give their No.1 choice away if they want Judd. Either way it's a win for Richmond. Very clever, if it's all true!

And what you've been doing with your hand in your pants ever since Judd made the announcement isn't physical abuse?
Obviously you can't help yourself. Enjoy the other 15 team boards.

How is attempting to pick Judd up in the PSD for nothing not trying to "screw WCE over". lol. Miller is desperately running around telling any radio station who will listen that he wants to trade picks #2 and #18 for Judd when he heard the Blues and Weagles were signing off on a deal, but he knows he can't trade with the Weagles because Judd hasn't nominated the Tiges. It's a pure damage-control PR exercise for Miller, to hide his failure to get Judd to nominate the Tiges. What a complete and utter disaster. He needs to be sacked next Monday. :)

You still cannot read. I'll spell it out for you. Trying not to use big words.

Judd did not choose Richmond as his preffered club because WCE would find it very hard to get a good deal in return because Richmond have #1 in the PSD.

Now are you gonna reply again, with the same dribble?

Every time I visit the blues board, all sorts of "people in the know" say that the deal is imminent. There was one guy saying he had a friend on the blues recruiting team saying 11am Tuesday ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED! Well, that just didn't happen.
People are saying Richmond has to be "nominated". That simply is not true. All Judd has to do is say with this latest offer to the weagles is "yes, I agree to go to the Tigers" and the deal is done, no nominations, zip! If he doesn't want to go somewhere where the team he is contracted to till October 31 tells him to go, he has two choices. He can stay with his old team and negotiate a new contract, or he can wait till his contract lapses and then nominate for the PSD. He would then be likely to go to the Tigers for nothing!
So you see, Miller has played his cards very close to his chest, and has only showed them at the very last minute (he obviously assessed that the weagles were about to commit to the blues). Showing interest in Judd earlier would have given the blues and other clubs plenty of time to work out different scenarios. At this stage, recruiting staff are stretched with other deals that are necessary for their respective clubs, leaving little time and resources to overcome obstacles like this with ease.
People have bagged Miller, but what he has done is very shrewed. This way, they get Judd (the best player in the country) or probably Kreuzer (the best big man prospect in the country) when Carlton are forced to give their No.1 choice away if they want Judd. Either way it's a win for Richmond. Very clever, if it's all true!

The deal is going ahead tomorrow...
Anyway... the best coc lc tease ive seen for a while...:thumbsu:
People have bagged Miller.. not without good reason... he cant get a number 1 pick or the best player in the comp over the line even though his cub came last.

Tomorrow lunchtime... Judd will be in navy blue...:D

A funeral came up. Read the news, it might be educational.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd trade may fall over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back