Judd trade may fall over.

Remove this Banner Ad

You still cannot read. I'll spell it out for you. Trying not to use big words.

Judd did not choose Richmond as his preffered club because WCE would find it very hard to get a good deal in return because Richmond have #1 in the PSD.

Now are you gonna reply again, with the same dribble?

Will you come in and aplogise when Judds at Carlton???
Ive never seen so many bananas believing the impossible as you blokes.
You finish last and you cant get Kreuzer or Judd...

It kills you doesnt it????

:)

When is this deal going to happen?
Every time I visit the blues board, all sorts of "people in the know" say that the deal is imminent. There was one guy saying he had a friend on the blues recruiting team saying 11am Tuesday ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED! Well, that just didn't happen.
People are saying Richmond has to be "nominated". That simply is not true. All Judd has to do is say with this latest offer to the weagles is "yes, I agree to go to the Tigers" and the deal is done, no nominations, zip! If he doesn't want to go somewhere where the team he is contracted to till October 31 tells him to go, he has two choices. He can stay with his old team and negotiate a new contract, or he can wait till his contract lapses and then nominate for the PSD. He would then be likely to go to the Tigers for nothing!
So you see, Miller has played his cards very close to his chest, and has only showed them at the very last minute (he obviously assessed that the weagles were about to commit to the blues). Showing interest in Judd earlier would have given the blues and other clubs plenty of time to work out different scenarios. At this stage, recruiting staff are stretched with other deals that are necessary for their respective clubs, leaving little time and resources to overcome obstacles like this with ease.
People have bagged Miller, but what he has done is very shrewed. This way, they get Judd (the best player in the country) or probably Kreuzer (the best big man prospect in the country) when Carlton are forced to give their No.1 choice away if they want Judd. Either way it's a win for Richmond. Very clever, if it's all true!

You're giving Miller too much credit, he was basically baited by KB into making the comments he has.

Judd and Kreuzer will be wearing navy blue.

It would be sad for footy if he did end up at the tigers. Over night he would lose all his ability and will to play the game like so many highly fancied players that have joined them in the past. They just seem to drag them down.

Perhaps not but if WC are trying to make a statement ala Choko/Stevens you are in serious trouble

You might have bullied them too far

In serious trouble???

If this happens we still have pick 1, 3, 20 and we keep kennedy! So be it! Sure we'd love to have Judd but there is NO need to sell the farm to get him. We have nothing to lose here. Judd nominated Carlton we didn't nominate him. We get him = Bonus we don't = roll on Nov Draft.

Anyway , how DUMB would richmond be to give up two early picks for Judd when they could get him for nothing. Or better still take Carltons pick three and go shopping in the Nov draft with 1 and 3!

All a bunch o BS and if WCE don't see through this Rich smoke screen to get us to spend pick 1 then they deserve to get NOTHING for Judd. Richmond seem rather obsessed with Carlton over the last couple of years i.e. chasing the same players as us and "pinching" them from under our noses etc. Yeah felt real good stealling Knobel from us hey?

It won't be so funny if it actually works...............

How can it work???
Its all over red rover... !!!:thumbsu:

But see thats where you blokes go into straw clutching mode....

Hes at Carlton tomorrow...

Nisbett will be talking to JK in the flesh.... Judd will be wearing a Carlton jumper and conducting a press conference...

Theyre due in Melbourne either late tonight or early tomorrow.. TOGETHER!!!:)

You still cannot read. I'll spell it out for you. Trying not to use big words.

Judd did not choose Richmond as his preffered club because WCE would find it very hard to get a good deal in return because Richmond have #1 in the PSD.

Now are you gonna reply again, with the same dribble?

Rubbish.

There are many reasons he didn't nominate Richmond, like he did not nominate the Kangaroos, Doggies, StKilda, Geelong and Hawthorn. I am sure securing a suitable trade was a factor, but to say it was the only reason is arrogant or should I say ignorant.
Only Judd knows the reason for his choice, but I will assure Miller is known as complete tosser in many AFL circles and opposition clubs hate dealing with him.

you're very confident Heatley Stand, i like it! I seem to recall yesterday that Swanny & WCE agreed to not try to screw each other by stuffing around with ninthmond with back door deals, so Miller talking up their position may just be him making himself look good to the members.

In serious trouble???

If this happens we still have pick 1, 3, 20 and we keep kennedy! So be it! Sure we'd love to have Judd but there is NO need to sell the farm to get him. We have nothing to lose here. Judd nominated Carlton we didn't nominate him. We get him = Bonus we don't = roll on Nov Draft.

Anyway , how DUMB would richmond be to give up two early picks for Judd when they could get him for nothing. Or better still take Carltons pick three and go shopping in the Nov draft with 1 and 3!

All a bunch o BS and if WCE don't see through this Rich smoke screen to get us to spend pick three then they deserve to get NOTHING for Judd. Richmond seem rather obsessed with Carlton over the last couple of years i.e. chasing the same players as us and "pinching" them from under our noses etc. Yeah felt real good stealling Knobel from us hey?

Oh leave him alone... tomorrow. he will be another name in the list of bitter supporters of cubs that Judd rejected.. its a john west school of muppets Judd rejected...
Yeah were going to give up 2 and 18 to WC... suuuure you are!!!!:rolleyes:

And the Tigers muppets believe it.. and you can just see them all hoping.. crossing everything that they get Judd...

And then tomorrow they have to live with the reality... thats the best bit. cos we get to really stick it up them...!!!:thumbsu::)

Will you come in and aplogise when Judds at Carlton???
Ive never seen so many bananas believing the impossible as you blokes.
You finish last and you cant get Kreuzer or Judd...

It kills you doesnt it????

:)
Let me state first up I think Judd will be a Blue by Friday.

However having said that can I ask a similar question. Will Carlton fans that have been trolling over at the Richmond board with relative freedom from infractions during the last few weeks come back to our board and apologise if the Judd to Carlton deal falls through and he were to end up at Richmond?

Until it is signed sealed and delivered nothing is a certainty.

Gerard Healy just reported on AW that Richmond have offered 2 and 18 to West Coast. Are we now in serious trouble?

:p Healy is full of sh*t. When will He and WC realise or admit that no deal can be done unless Judd (whose contract is still in force until the end of November) agrees to it. He has stated he will not go to Richmond. WC can talk to Richmond all they like, but unless Judd agrees it is a complete waste of time. Judd will either be traded to Carlton or he will go into the PSD - remember Nick Stevens. Do you really think that WC will give up pick 3 and 20 (and possibly 36 or a player) to get nothing and allow a team to pick Judd up in the PSD.

Anybody who thought that this deal would be easy would be deluding themselves. The deal with Carlton will be done tomorrow or Thursday and then Richmond, Healy and Bartlet plus all the other know all media types can go and stuff themselves.

We are Carlton, flower the rest.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me state first up I think Judd will be a Blue by Friday.

However having said that can I ask a similar question. Will Carlton fans that have been trolling over at the Richmond board with relative freedom from infractions during the last few weeks come back to our board and apologise if the Judd to Carlton deal falls through and he were to end up at Richmond?

Until it is signed sealed and delivered nothing is a certainty.

Ill be the first in.... to apologise if hes a Tiger... but trust me.. dont hold your breath....;)

Time for some perspective.

The tigers haven't done anything too exciting they have offered pick 2 and 17 compared to 3 and 20/Ken hardly anything to worry about.

Give me a break as if the Weagles will say ' thats it Judd goes in the PSD' as we cannot accept Carltons offer when it is barely worse than the next best offer.

i know this is chris judd we are talking about, but seriously tigers, why would you want a player who doesn't want to play for your club........f.ucken bunch of ferals

Try thinking of it from Judds angle.
"Gee, maybe my old mob want the better deal from the Tiges! If I agree, they can get this deal (and I always said I would try to look after my old mates). If I say no, and they play hard ball, I'll have to nominate for the PSD and I'll end up going to the tiges and my mates get nothing! So I better say yes to the first offer and help them out!"
That is what faces Judd, if the Weagles show a bit of courage and hold out, Carlton will be forced to put the No.1 draft choice on the table if they want Judd!
It's all up to West Coast if they want the No.1 draft choice in compensation for the No.1 player. Fair's fair.

Try thinking of it from Judds angle.....

"Should I decide to accept a career death sentence and play for Richmond in order to get the Weagles pick #2 instead of pick #3. Mm. Would the fact that the Tiges list is in complete tatters put more pressure on me? Would supporters spitting on me as I left the ground be a distraction? Is the fact that the Tiges have been unsuccessful for 28 years be a concern or will I be content to just play for the pay cheque rather then the jumper like Nafan? " :)

"Gee, maybe my old mob want the better deal from the Tiges! If I agree, they can get this deal (and I always said I would try to look after my old mates). If I say no, and they play hard ball, I'll have to nominate for the PSD and I'll end up going to the tiges and my mates get nothing! So I better say yes to the first offer and help them out!"
Richmond fans (well, the ones that visit here) are such emotional pinatas. A few whacks and every emotion in the spectrum spills out.

Keep whacking people.

That is what faces Judd, if the Weagles show a bit of courage and hold out, Carlton will be forced to put the No.1 draft choice on the table if they want Judd!
It's all up to West Coast if they want the No.1 draft choice in compensation for the No.1 player. Fair's fair.

Fairs fair huh???
Why dont you offer them pick one???

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd trade may fall over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back