Judd trade may fall over.

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact is the Tiges would have been the front runners for Judd, given their picks and #1 PSD, if Miller was able to convince Judd to nominate the Tiges as one of his preferred Clubs. He failed to do this. He failed to get them even in his top-4. Judd continues to refuse to meet with Miller, and his manager keeps saying he doesn't want to have anything to do with the Tiges. You need to ask yourself WHY this is the case. Miller now has no choice, but to sit back and hope the Blues and Weagles negotiations stall so he can pick Judd up in the PSD. You see he can't do a trade for Judd, unless Judd agrees to nominate the Tiges which he hasn't and won't. So the real point is Millers failure to convince Judd to go to Tigerland. This is a once in a generational trade opportunity, and Miller has well and truely stuffed it up. We all know about the Tambling draft clanger, but this Judd trade stuffup has taken Miller's incompetence to a new level. It's just extraordinary. If Swann performed this bad, Pratt would sack him next Monday without hesitation. At Tigerland they reward incompetence, pump out a bit of post-gaff-spin, and do the same thing again next year. It's quite funny actually. :)

I guess the recruiting managers of the Dees, Pies and Dons will shortly be stepping down in disgrace too then? Deary me....

Let's not forget Swann was at Pieland when they so rabidly chased a worn out Joe Misiti, stuffed up the Nick Stevens trade beyond all comprehension (now THAT smacked of incompetence) and last year they refused to take the most recent winner of the Norm Smith Medal!!! Me thinks Mr Swann is yet to be involved in a successful trade period yet!! Don't think for a moment that Miller doesn't know this and won't seek to exploit it.

We have no expectation of getting Judd, but the thought of Swann facong up to Pratt (who no doubt is in a pretty foul mood already) and saying that Kreuzer is a great get is a very ugly visual indeed

Good luck.... no doubt we'll each win - you get Judd and we make you pay what you probably would have paid anyway of the Weagles had refused to budge.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Mind your attitude when on OUR board d!ckhead! Try and force him to Richmond and see your ar$es in court so fast you won't know what hit you.

Carlton and WCE will do the deal tomorrow.:thumbsu:

Spot on Blue Dawn. Deal will be finished and announced tomorrow.

We'll get Judd without giving up #1 selection.
It's still hilarious that richmond still think that they are a realistic chance of getting Judd. It just won't happen.

The point is, tiny brain, that we have no expectation of getting him!! If we do, then we'll be absolutely stoked, but if the worst is that you pay something approximating his worth, then that's also an excellent result.

We cannot lose...:)

Without wanting to sound like I have a smug attitude, I have one question of you.
Is it okay for Carlton fans to dish insults toward Richmond fans, but not okay for Richmond to do likewise towards Carlton fans?

On this board Richmond fans have no rights. The wisest course of action would be to stay off this board until the Judd deal is done (one way or the other), otherwise you leave yourself wide open for unpleasantness.

Without wanting to sound like I have a smug attitude, I have one question of you.
Is it okay for Carlton fans to dish insults toward Richmond fans, but not okay for Richmond to do likewise towards Carlton fans?
Personal abuse is discouraged throughout BigFooty, however if an opposition supporter comes in here and does not post with respect, then they are fair game within reason. You do not have the same rights as Carlton supporters on this board. If you come into their house and bait them they will have the right of reply within reason.

The reverse is true on other team boards.

I have been saying that for week and carlton fans won't wrap their heads around it. If Judd goes in PSD he will be a tiger. The eagles know it, carlton knows and judd knows it and for that reason juss will allow the eagles to deal him to another club like melb or ess before he considers PSD. Judd will never in a million years let it get to that.

TV stations report in perth that deal is still a long way from hapenning. I think this will come down to a game of brinkmanship on the last trading day. Of the 3 parties Judd will buckle first and tell the eagles to give him other options. He won't go PSD.

If eagles have agreed that no 3rd club involved and no pick 1 then it's hard to imagine what they are talking about in these meetings. There are only a limited number of gambling chips on the table - 3, 20 and kennedy. the permeatations are not that many. Obviously carlton won't increase teh offer and eagles won't accept and we will have to wait untill friday afternoon to see what happens.

The point is, tiny brain, that we have no expectation of getting him!! If we do, then we'll be absolutely stoked, but if the worst is that you pay something approximating his worth, then that's also an excellent result.

Dont give us any of that BS. You arent in it for any altruistic reasons- you are in it to screw West Coast over and take Judd in the PSD, or failing that, Kreuzer, plain and simple. You people make me sick.

On this board Richmond fans have no rights. The wisest course of action would be to stay off this board until the Judd deal is done (one way or the other), otherwise you leave yourself wide open for unpleasantness.

Again, without sounding like a have a smug attitude .. is reasonable discussion from other supporters not allowed on this board? what about after the Judd deal goes through, then am I allowed to have an opinion?

Hey, why wasn't Miller able to get Judd to nominate the Tiges? You're not going to answer that question are you. Hilarious. :)

Because then Richmond would be in a position where they could secure Judd very cheaply because of the #1 PSD pick.
There you go, question answered :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are kidding themselves. No one rates your club which is why the best player in the game refused to meet with you.

Richmond are saying 2 and 18 is worth both Judd and Mitch Morton... oh ok sure that's much fairer than a player that was pick 4 in a better draft, pick 3 and maybe pick 20.

That sort of super deal will definitely convince West Coast to risk sanctions for draft tampering.

This deal will be done immenently and you can go back to pleasuring your Sister or Uncle or whatever it is you do when you're not ruining our message board with your uneducated drivel

Richmond FC... rebuilding since 1982

You lost Judd because of Millers incompetence. You lost Kruezer even though you collected the spoon. You just can't lose any more than that. :)

I note you're not exactly keen to defend Swann's trading CV.... fair enough, I can understand.

Why the past tense parrot? Anyone would think you haven;t been posting a million times tonight in desperation at the thought of losing your beloved Chris.

I think I will take the advice of mediumsizered (??) and vacate this board, but I do promise to be back!!

You can't say you weren't warned. The yellow card 15 minutes prior should have tipped you off.

I have been saying that for week and carlton fans won't wrap their heads around it. If Judd goes in PSD he will be a tiger. The eagles know it, carlton knows and judd knows it and for that reason juss will allow the eagles to deal him to another club like melb or ess before he considers PSD. Judd will never in a million years let it get to that.

TV stations report in perth that deal is still a long way from hapenning. I think this will come down to a game of brinkmanship on the last trading day. Of the 3 parties Judd will buckle first and tell the eagles to give him other options. He won't go PSD.

If eagles have agreed that no 3rd club involved and no pick 1 then it's hard to imagine what they are talking about in these meetings. There are only a limited number of gambling chips on the table - 3, 20 and kennedy. the permeatations are not that many. Obviously carlton won't increase teh offer and eagles won't accept and we will have to wait untill friday afternoon to see what happens.
Well, thats interesting, a WCE fan in another thread said channel 7 Perth said the deal was almost done and would be announced tomorrow.

Me thinks just about everyone who has posted on this topic has NFI about what is going on and should shut the hell up until it is done.

i just wana say for all of u blue boys that keep saying.... judd wnats carlton ened of story...

WCE will decide where he goes. he just has to agree to the contract.. if he doesnt then richmind get him PSD n he cant refuse:p

... pick 2 18 better than pick 3 and kennedy,... n besides WCE really want cotchin... so if they get pick 2 it just secures him as we could draft him n that wood b tragedy for them...haha
Hey dopey dick. The only way he can be forced to go to Richmond is through the PSD, if you have the money. Other than that Judd has to agree to the trade. I assume you have the intelligence to understand that. His manager has already today said that there is no way known Judd will play for Richmond. Let's face Richmond are the biggest losers of the last 25 years. Who wants to go there.

There is no way known the Eagles will miss out on pick 3 when push comes to shove. You know it, I know it. Pick 3 might end up the best pick, who knows. Judd himself was pick 3. They'd be an outcry from members if the Eagles passed on it for the PSD.

The only sh1t Richmond's trying to cause is to pressure us into giving pick 1, meaning they themelves can pick up Kreuzer as the Eagles won't take him. Well, keep pulling your pud.

I think I will take the advice of mediumsizered (??) and vacate this board, but I do promise to be back!!
Too late and no you won't.

I note you're not exactly keen to defend Swann's trading CV.... fair enough, I can understand.

Why the past tense parrot? Anyone would think you haven;t been posting a million times tonight in desperation at the thought of losing your beloved Chris.

na na na na, na na na na, ey ey ey goodbye

na na na na, na na na na, ey ey ey goodbye

...Because then Richmond would be in a position where they could secure Judd very cheaply because of the #1 PSD pick...

Um.. so why is Miller going around offering picks #2 and #18. lol. The fact is the Tiges want Judd, but failed at the first hurdle because Miller was unable to get Judd to nominate the Tiges, so the Tiges can't trade with the Weagles. That's just a fact. Miller's handling of the Judd trade has been a complete disaster. As if the Tambling-Franklin gaff wasn't enough. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd trade may fall over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back