13. NM – O.Florent

14. WCE – J.Berry

15. GWS – I.Cumming (after Adel bid)

16. Adel – W.Hayward

17. PA – J.Gallucci

18. Bris – A.Witherden

19. PA – T.Marshall

20. WBD – Tim English
Looks solid. I won't be surprised if Scrimshaw goes earlier than expected...even Carlton.

Are you blogging on ESPN?

ESPN is who I write for during the AFL season and in the leadup to the AFL draft (see page one for link to all articles).

The above updated top 20 phantom draft I've just quickly completed after work for my Twitter followers and my friends on bigfooty given there was not enough time to get it into ESPN to publish.

Pretty happy
Thoughts on Port's draft so far Knightmare?

I'm happy with how we went. Just hope Marshall > English is the right call. SPP look awesome, really happy with Atley and Knightmares favourite Drew. Good to get 2 tough mids with those later picks. Surprised we didn't draft anyone with the later pick with sharenberg available (I think). Looking like we get a local young ruckman, Brett eddy and have herd a Glenelg medium forward in the rookie draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey KM,
Do you know much about Harry Morrison and Mitchell Lewis?

TBH im a-bit disappointed we didn't draft the likes of Jye Bolton, Matt Guelfi, Ben Jarman, Juhdan Dundon, Mitch Hinge or Tom Williamson.

Pretty happy

I'm happy with how we went. Just hope Marshall > English is the right call. SPP look awesome, really happy with Atley and Knightmares favourite Drew. Good to get 2 tough mids with those later picks. Surprised we didn't draft anyone with the later pick with sharenberg available (I think). Looking like we get a local young ruckman, Brett eddy and have herd a Glenelg medium forward in the rookie draft.
Atley a win , Marshall's form in bigger games couldn't be much worst, can't win them all.

Pretty happy

I'm stoked with what we got as a whole. Very raw KPF and 3 very tough midfielders. Hopefully Eddy in the rookie draft and one of Dundon, Guelfi or LeBois and it'll be a successful draft in my eyes.

ESPN is who I write for during the AFL season and in the leadup to the AFL draft (see page one for link to all articles).

The above updated top 20 phantom draft I've just quickly completed after work for my Twitter followers and my friends on bigfooty given there was not enough time to get it into ESPN to publish.

Knightmare which AFL forward past or present do you compare Patrick Kerr too?

Hey KM,
Do you know much about Harry Morrison and Mitchell Lewis?

TBH im a-bit disappointed we didn't draft the likes of Jye Bolton, Matt Guelfi, Ben Jarman, Juhdan Dundon, Mitch Hinge or Tom Williamson.
Harry Morrison is Rockliff's Cousin great pick came second in the goal kicking test at the combine so should be a pretty good kick

Hey Knightmare, just curious but how long have you been writing for ESPN for? Off the top of my head, can't recall seeing any mention of them in years gone by (unless I missed it haha).

Only occasionally float over to these parts (normally this time of year for obvious reasons) but when I do I always look out for your phantom drafts. Just happy to see you seemingly progressing in life with your draft watching passion. :)

Keep up the great work mate! :thumbsu:

Hey km port has followed suit as every other draftyear; we see a need we attack it with every single pick. Reading through draft profiles pretty much all our mids arent the best kicks in the world how would you order them from best to worse? Also you ranked drew very high personally and there are conflicting reports that he is slow to get up to speed while you say his acceleration is a strength. Last question could you also please rank firstyear impacts

Tristan Tweedie

3522231_1_M_zpshldxwjfw.jpg
close ahaha

Hey KM with a lot of smokies being taken last night inckuding SF dion johnstone and cam polson, do you think smalls Sam Fowler, Kym Le Bois, Ben Jarman, Tyson Stengle, Dan Allsop and Tarir Bayok will get a chance in the rookie draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back