Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Ugh... Jacob Wohl. He's got a long track record when it comes to crap like this. How he's not in prison I don't know.
I do know, and most people here probably know too.
That's the only place for him and his ilk. So callously plot to ruin other people's lives, draw and quarter them, I say.

Too many people dying because you open back up too soon / just call the deaths fakenews.....

<<<According to an Axios report on Wednesday, Trumpworld is planning to cast coronavirus death tolls as inaccurate and inflated—a narrative that has been popular on the right from the outset, but that the president has not so far leaned on himself. A senior administration official told the outlet that he anticipates Trump will push public skepticism about the accuracy of reports on death counts, even as experts argue that such figures are, in fact, being underreported. But another administration official reframed this new messaging campaign to sound less sinister. “Skepticism isn’t the right way to frame it. The numbers have been revised up to include presumptive cases—meaning deaths that are believed to be related to COVID but not known for sure,” the unnamed official told Axios. “So he’s expressed the need to properly convey that to American people so they’re not startled by why numbers ticked up.”>>>>

Too many people dying because you open back up too soon / just call the deaths fakenews.....

<<<According to an Axios report on Wednesday, Trumpworld is planning to cast coronavirus death tolls as inaccurate and inflated—a narrative that has been popular on the right from the outset, but that the president has not so far leaned on himself. A senior administration official told the outlet that he anticipates Trump will push public skepticism about the accuracy of reports on death counts, even as experts argue that such figures are, in fact, being underreported. But another administration official reframed this new messaging campaign to sound less sinister. “Skepticism isn’t the right way to frame it. The numbers have been revised up to include presumptive cases—meaning deaths that are believed to be related to COVID but not known for sure,” the unnamed official told Axios. “So he’s expressed the need to properly convey that to American people so they’re not startled by why numbers ticked up.”>>>>

It's amazing what you can achieve when you understand people aren't interested in truth. They are interested in having their preexisting beliefs reinforced.

More on the Fauci scam, according to this story the name Charles Harder is mentioned on the taped call as the lawyer who paid the woman to make the accusations. He just happens to be a personal and campaign attorney for Trump. It sounds too stupid to be true but as we know Trumps stupidity knows no bounds.

Allegations against Fauci by Diana Andrade aka Diana Rodriguez that she now says she was paid to make about a man she has never met. The guys who got her to do it were Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman.
For those lucky enough to be unfamiliar with the exploits of Wohl and Burkman, they are pro-Trump provocateurs who've found a niche drumming up fake sexual harassment allegations that end comically badly, including against former FBI Director Robert Mueller (who turned out to have been serving jury duty the day he was supposed to have committed the assault) and Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren (the press conference for which took place on Burkman's stoop, and whose supposed victim was a 24-year-old Marine).
Andrade, who now regrets her accusation, taped a call with the two provacateurs in order to expose them. Reason author Nancy Rommelmann described the part of the tape in which Andrade discusses the money she received:
She says she's uncomfortable with the money they gave her, some guy showing up, claiming to be a lawyer, with his face hidden by a cap.
"Is he even a real lawyer?" she asks. "I looked him up."
"Yeah, he's a real lawyer," Wohl says. "He's a good lawyer," and then goes on to brag about that lawyer's White House connections.
It's possible that a White House–connected lawyer might have hand-delivered five figures in cash to Andrade in Los Angeles. It's also possible Wohl made up the whole thing. But she says she did get the money, and Wohl and Burkman are clearly eager to imply that they are intimate with Team Trump.
What Rommelman didn’t mention is that the “White House-connected lawyer” was supposedly Charles Harder, Trump’s personal and campaign attorney.
Reporter Zachary Petrizzo, of the Daily Dot, which had previously debunked the sexual assault claim, tweeted a snippet of the discussion that explicitly names Harder as the attorney.
I’m not sure whether it’s Burkman or Wohl who’s speaking but in the audio, one says Harder “coordinates everything for the White House in L.A. Anything in L.A. he handles.”

The other guys later says, Harder’s “the one who brought you the cash, correct? And he did it personally?”
Andrade replies, “I guess. I mean, I don’t know.”
Personally, I find it hard to believe Harder would play bagman for such a scheme. But I also wonder why Burkman and Wohl would want to falsely implicate him.
In any event, the audio is now out there and we can let the Trumpers explain themselves.

Trump when discussing how the wife of Stephen Miller (probably his most evil advisor) tested positive to COVID 19:

CZaDbUw.png

Trump when discussing how the wife of Stephen Miller (probably his most evil advisor) tested positive to COVID 19:

CZaDbUw.png
Is that a real quote? I can believe this guy is capable of pretty much astronomical levels of stupidity at this point, but fake news (real fake news, not just news that Donny doesn't like) is everywhere.

More on the Fauci scam, according to this story the name Charles Harder is mentioned on the taped call as the lawyer who paid the woman to make the accusations. He just happens to be a personal and campaign attorney for Trump. It sounds too stupid to be true but as we know Trumps stupidity knows no bounds.

Allegations against Fauci by Diana Andrade aka Diana Rodriguez that she now says she was paid to make about a man she has never met. The guys who got her to do it were Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman.

Andrade, who now regrets her accusation, taped a call with the two provacateurs in order to expose them. Reason author Nancy Rommelmann described the part of the tape in which Andrade discusses the money she received:

What Rommelman didn’t mention is that the “White House-connected lawyer” was supposedly Charles Harder, Trump’s personal and campaign attorney.
Reporter Zachary Petrizzo, of the Daily Dot, which had previously debunked the sexual assault claim, tweeted a snippet of the discussion that explicitly names Harder as the attorney.
I’m not sure whether it’s Burkman or Wohl who’s speaking but in the audio, one says Harder “coordinates everything for the White House in L.A. Anything in L.A. he handles.”

The other guys later says, Harder’s “the one who brought you the cash, correct? And he did it personally?”
Andrade replies, “I guess. I mean, I don’t know.”
Personally, I find it hard to believe Harder would play bagman for such a scheme. But I also wonder why Burkman and Wohl would want to falsely implicate him.
In any event, the audio is now out there and we can let the Trumpers explain themselves.

The good news for Trump and Harder is that the only person who identifies him is Burkman or Wohl, and they talk so much bullshit that you can’t believe a word they say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a real quote? I can believe this guy is capable of pretty much astronomical levels of stupidity at this point, but fake news (real fake news, not just news that Donny doesn't like) is everywhere.

Yep he actually said it

He really is that stupid

Yeah, the Dems have had 4 years to figure this out, and they've come up with Biden. ffs
It shows you that Democrat voters are still Americans. I think they got spooked by Sanders and backed what they thought was the safer option.

Totally agree. WTF are they doing in that country ? How did they become so powerful ? It's like they are trying to defeat themselves. Utter shambles.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Democracy simply doesn’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back