McGovern: 1 yr @ start of 2016, 3 years at the end of 2017 - confirmed legend

What do you think McGovern will do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You said it takes 24 months to get back to AFL level, not 24 months to dominate, that's a pretty big difference in performance.

To get your body and mind to AFL level, "AFL level" in this context is not a measure of how they play in the game it's about being on an even playing field with the guy they are playing against. whereas "Dominating" has nothing to do with a players mental and physical fitness and so I'm not sure how you think both sit on the same scale.

You try way to hard. You and Sanders trying to pick over every comment I make, to respond with snide remarks, you're like a pair of jealous teenage girls. F**ked if I know what you are jealous of though.

To get your body and mind to AFL level, "AFL level" in this context is not a measure of how they play in the game it's about being on an even playing field with the guy they are playing against. whereas "Dominating" has nothing to do with a players mental and physical fitness and so I'm not sure how you think both sit on the same scale.

You try way to hard. You and Sanders trying to pick over every comment I make, to respond with snide remarks, you're like a pair of jealous teenage girls. F**ked if I know what you are jealous of though.
That in itself is another bent truth, you post a reasonable amount and we don't respond to each of your posts.

Anyway, I can't speak for Sanders but I tend to give what I get and you're no angel in this exchange. You've written some stuff that I disagree with and vice a versa and it's been on.

It just happens to be that Sanders and I have the same view on some things hence it looks like we are in cahoots. The truth is he's just a very smart person.

Speaking of which, someone on the WC board thinks we're getting Dusty lol

It also appears that WC would know they have to pay up to get Gov
Im sure West Coast knows it will have to pay up, but its what they have thats the issue. They wont want to use their first round pick and will try and get away with a third string player and a second rounder, which no doubt we will take.

Pretty sure WW had tongue firmly in cheek when he posted that
I didn't actually .....Gibson was a failure at North Melbourne and North couldn't ship him off quick enough .....Hawthorn made him & i expect Henderson will suit Hawthorn's gamestyle nicely .....lets see how it develops over next season ?

I didn't actually .....Gibson was a failure at North Melbourne and North couldn't ship him off quick enough .....Hawthorn made him & i expect Henderson will suit Hawthorn's gamestyle nicely .....lets see how it develops over next season ?
Gibson was not a failure at NM, he got some high B&F finishes in his last couple of years there. He requested a trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibson was not a failure at NM, he got some high B&F finishes in his last couple of years there. He requested a trade.
Nah .....North didn't fight to get rid of either Gibson or Hale

North were trying to play Gibson as an undersized KD ......whereas Hawthorn played him as a 3rd tall

Not sure other than a 3 way trade is fair value.
Players we need - high end midfielders. Mitch doesn't have the currency so we'd need to throw in a 2nd or 3rd round pick in addition and there's no one on WCE list that would be available to us

I'd be livid if we accepted that. McGovern could potentially be a star.

I know nothing about Partington either but the only pro is he's an SA boy.
Time will tell hey.

That tells you a lot right there. 1) He is an SA boy - means we are prepared to accept unders, 2) you know nothing about him other than 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

McGovern: 1 yr @ start of 2016, 3 years at the end of 2017 - confirmed legend

Back