Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Hugely impressed with him. Really consistent, and seemingly getting better each week. Looks comfortable & confident in his place now, even giving out orders in the backline.

Seems like the early Top-10 draft predictions on him might not have been a furphy!

Hugely impressed with him. Really consistent, and seemingly getting better each week. Looks comfortable & confident in his place now, even giving out orders in the backline.

Seems like the early Top-10 draft predictions on him might not have been a furphy!

Is this true, Which draft year?

Kid's a ripper, hopefully this game earns him a rising star nomination.

Thanks Mr Evans. Your lads good at football it seems.

Don't know why but I look at him and I see Robbie Flower. Might just be the the skinny arms shoulders and he has time and space when he has the ball. Put him on a wing and see how he goes.

We burnt a decent daft pick on Ratugolea picked up a 1st rounder for nothing. Swings and roundabouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to see him play live before posting my judgement, which I did against the Suns.
I thought he was one of our best in a disappointing lose. So good to see he backed up his game against the Tigers.
Kudos to club for doing something right & poaching him from Nord, shielding him away from the oppo AFL scouts.
Growing up playing footy in the eastern suburbs & for the Redleg juniors in Crow heartland he could have easily been drafted by them.

Kid got game.

So composed in both 1v1 defensive situations and when he is using the footy particularly by foot.

The form he's showed to date is akin to what we'd hope for from any first round draft pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back