Mitch McGovern 2: As The Worm Turns (read the OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF is that from Theo? Instead of "Surely you pay overs for McGovern, contracted for two years, similar situation to Gibbs" he whimpers "So... McAdam and a 2nd rounder?" Even SoS was bemused.

And this guy is linked to the AFC. Would you ever hear a Vic journo talk like that?

It’s a theory tailored to suit an agenda. There has never been any evidence it’s true but 1 maybe 2 people on here keep repeating it like it’s not only true but consensus fact
If it ain’t true then Reid would be stringing this out and more and his language would be far different ‘we expect him to be playing with us next year ‘ etc etc

It’s not happening like that though is it

WTF is that from Theo? Instead of "Surely you pay overs for McGovern, contracted for two years, similar situation to Gibbs" he whimpers "So... McAdam and a 2nd rounder?" Even SoS was bemused.

And this guy is linked to the AFC. Would you ever hear a Vic journo talk like that?
I certainly chuckled

There is no way we should do that deal

I reckon Justin Reid is intimidated by SOS, where as he isn’t intimated by David Noble.

3 years in a row SOS will have pulled a shonky over Justin Reid by pulling his pants down and spanked his bare arse. Carlton got their own way with Gibbs and then forced us to pay overs again last year. Now Reid has a chance to score points back, he will lose to this smuck again or at best come out events.

Where as, he took it up to Noble and scored a massive win by acquiring pick 12 for Charlie Cameron.

SOS has Reid number and JR is scared stiff dealing with Carlton.

I reckon Justin Reid is intimidated by SOS, where as he isn’t intimated by David Noble.

3 years in a row SOS will have pulled a shonky over Justin Reid by pulling his pants down and spanked his bare arse. Carlton got their own way with Gibbs and then forced us to pay overs again last year. Now Reid has a chance to score points back, he will lose to this smuck again or at best come out events.

Where as, he took it up to Noble and scored a massive win by acquiring pick 12 for Charlie Cameron.

Utter rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he couldn't really care about him.

Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch McGovern 2: As The Worm Turns (read the OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back