Mitch McGovern 2: As The Worm Turns (read the OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd round picks can **** off, SOS can **** off, McGovern can **** off, McAdam can **** off, what a ******* trade period.

Ive missed you.

tenor.gif

13 is coming from Sydney, who wouldn't care because they only need 20s picks for academy points for Blakey.
They would care cause Blakey would be bid by other clubs in top 5 meaning Sydney have to give up their first pick which is 13 but if they trade this out for 26 and 28 then they will only have to give up 26 for Blakey and still get an extra pick at 28. If they don’t do this they have to use pick 13 on Blakey and aren’t left with that extra pick at pick 28. Simple

So we got pick 10 in a weak draft and gave up an earlier pick thst we should never had to for a lower pick in a strong draft.

Ok. Yeah. Well played.
By a strong draft, it means the top 5 players are all considered potential pick 1 in the draft (instead of the normal 2-3 players that occurs in a "normal" draft) with each of them having the talent to be pick 1 in a "normal" draft and any of the top 20 pick this year could easily be consider top 10 picks in a "normal" draft.

What we gave up is 12 place from pick 25 (which will likely move to around 28-30 after the FA compensation) and pick 10 in last year's weaker draft where last year pick 16 cancel out by this year's pick 20.

I guess he wasn't good enough to be any more then a rookie pick, but that's the player in reference if you want to have a quick suss of highlights.

VERY RAW ......lots of rough edges & not ready yet ......he's got a really funny running gait ?

Would you have said similar about someone like Tim Kelly last year? I suspect you would, hence maybe trust people who have actually seen McAdam play.
Tim Kelly was runner up to Schloite in the Sandover medal . Schloite is another I would give a go , reminds me of Oliver from Melbourne in the way he goes about it and kicked 30 plus goals as a midfielder in the WAFL last year .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Justin Reid is intimidated by SOS, where as he isn’t intimated by David Noble.

3 years in a row SOS will have pulled a shonky over Justin Reid by pulling his pants down and spanked his bare arse. Carlton got their own way with Gibbs and then forced us to pay overs again last year. Now Reid has a chance to score points back, he will lose to this smuck again or at best come out events.

Where as, he took it up to Noble and scored a massive win by acquiring pick 12 for Charlie Cameron.

SOS has Reid number and JR is scared stiff dealing with Carlton.

Nah, he just has to do a Cameron-like deal again. Sit tight to the end, stick to your price, and wait for the buyer to come up to your valuation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch McGovern 2: As The Worm Turns (read the OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back