Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 160 28.5%
  • No

Votes: 402 71.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious.

Lachie Neale is currently twice the player Cripps is.

And infinitely better than Petracca, Gawn, Pendlebury, etc. have been... [sarcasm]
Neale might get his 3rd, which would put him further in front of Nick in the pecking order . Nicks gotta start lifting his game you would think.

No, I'm actually arguing the claim that he currently is the best according to your mate.
I'm refuting that claim
Then I think you are splitting hairs. The answer to that question is subjective and there is no absolute right or wrong. Its an opinion. You asked for data that supports the claim and there is a reasonably strong case to be made from the data. Not sure how you can take it further. There are no absolutes with this opinion. Where else do you want to take it.

Then I think you are splitting hairs. The answer to that question is subjective and there is no absolute right or wrong. Its an opinion. You asked for data that supports the claim and there is a reasonably strong case to be made from the data. Not sure how you can take it further. There are no absolutes with this opinion. Where else do you want to take it.
Can't lay claim of being the current best without taking some awards along the way. Copeland trophies aren't going to cut the mustard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Use your 'statistics' to prove that he isn't...

And be sure to understand the statistics you're using to support your claim this time.
That's not how the burden of proof works. You (and others) have made the claim. Now you have to back it up. Not tell people to show stats proving he's not.

For example, if I made a claim that the Fadgelow (Fadge Browlow) is the greatest award that can be bestowed upon a player, I'd have to provide proof of that claim when challenged, otherwise it's just hot air. I can't make that claim and then tell people to prove that I'm wrong, because then I could just make another baseless claim and another...

That's not how the burden of proof works. You (and others) have made the claim. Now you have to back it up. Not tell people to show stats proving he's not.

For example, if I made a claim that the Fadgelow (Fadge Browlow) is the greatest award that can be bestowed upon a player, I'd have to provide proof of that claim when challenged, otherwise it's just hot air. I can't make that claim and then tell people to prove that I'm wrong, because then I could just make another baseless claim and another...
Maybe read the thread and the other comments before and after this specific post, and reconsider what you want to say.

Naicos needs help bloke is carrying the whole side right now and not getting a inch of space at stoppages needs more blocks/support from his teammates.

Play Dgoey as a permanent mid?
This would be a great idea, though unfortunately i don't think De Goey's fitness levels are where they need to be to play permanent mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back