Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 149 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 383 72.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't assess players by votes, awards, etc, that's more of a d1ck measuring exercise, rather than articulating the why, although that's still opinion based
You need more than that but its part of it. To not account for the opinion all the people who judge these awards, B&Fs , AAs Norm Smiths etc misses some valuable data. Add it to your own opinion and you have the best of all methods

You need more than that but its part of it. To not account for the opinion all the people who judge these awards, B&Fs , AAs Norm Smiths etc misses some valuable data. Add it to your own opinion and you have the best of all methods

That's the thing though, I hear/see and understand other opinions, but happy to trust my own views

Is it really definitive of the number 1 player in a season, let alone goat status?

Most if not all is to keep media interest ticking over

Most important award is a BnF, IMHO

As long as when Carlton players when AFL awards, you will be unbiased and also say that club BnF's are the most important and ignore any AFL awards such as Brownlow's, Coleman's etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I didn't get to see the first half... But from the 2nd half theres absolutely no way Daicos should be getting a vote. Been borderline invisible when the games here to be won.

Cameron by a mile the Pies best tonight

If Fly goes him again the award should be torn up.

Yeah i am.

Daicos likely votes since round 10:

Freo - 2 votes
Bulldogs - No votes
Demons - No Votes
Kangaroos - 2 votes (Could easily be 1 but to be lenient ill give him two)
Suns - No votes
Essendon - No Votes

4 votes total

In the same time frames

Bont

Swans - 1 vote
Collingwood - 3 votes
Brisbane - No Votes
Freo - 3 votes
Kangaroos - 3 votes
Port - No Votes

10 votes

Cripps

Suns - 1 vote
Power - No votes
Essendon - No Votes
Cats - 3 Votes
Tigers - 3 votes
Giants - 1 vote

8 votes

Considering Nick wont poll in the first 3 games of the year either, when is he getting his votes??

Another no voter tonight.

With the way Neale is going i wouldnt be surprised if Daicos finishes outside the top 3.

Best on tonight. By a long way

32d 11 clearances for ….. 3 i50s?

that’s telling. Where’s this elite kick kicking the ball with this avalanche of possessions / clearances?

Was a moment where a pies player was running back on the mark and daicos has ran up to him from front on, called for the handball and turned around and kicked it.

Was the most useless thing ever. Pure absurdity.

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back