Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 149 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 383 72.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Gryan Miers
2. Max Holmes
1. Lawson Humprhies

Next Best: Darcy Cameron, Jack Bowes, Nick Daicos

32d 11 clearances for ….. 3 i50s?

that’s telling. Where’s this elite kick kicking the ball with this avalanche of possessions / clearances?

Was a moment where a pies player was running back on the mark and daicos has ran up to him from front on, called for the handball and turned around and kicked it.

Was the most useless thing ever. Pure absurdity.
Very GAJ like that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only saw the 2nd half so can't say definitively but I thought Stewart, Cameron, Holmes, Bowes and Miers were all far far better than him. D.Cameron another... Even Dangerfield probably more deserving of a vote.

I really can't imagine being an oppo supporter and racing on to my online forum each week to rag on a 21 year old.

Like I'm trying to think "what would make me jump on big footy regularly to shred JHF?" - just to try and put myself in your shoes.

Can't think of anything that would make me do it. Only thing is jealousy or boredom? But even then, it's so much effort. You guys must really hate this 21 year old you don't know and haven't met.

The obsessive need to let us all know which current AFL players (who are all 2-7 years older than this guy) are wayyyy better than this 21 year old from your most hated team is understandable, but, again, a lot of effort?

Anyways - if there is a reason other than jealousy or boredom I am very keen to know so please feel free to reply and let me know. Just trying to understand the mindset, as I am keen to become more obsessive over other teams' 21 year old players too.

Oh and BTW JHF is an absolute jet 😊

I really can't imagine being an oppo supporter and racing on to my online forum each week to rag on a 21 year old.

Like I'm trying to think "what would make me jump on big footy regularly to shred JHF?" - just to try and put myself in your shoes.

Can't think of anything that would make me do it. Only thing is jealousy or boredom? But even then, it's so much effort. You guys must really hate this 21 year old you don't know and haven't met.

The obsessive need to let us all know which current AFL players (who are all 2-7 years older than this guy) are wayyyy better than this 21 year old from your most hated team is understandable, but, again, a lot of effort?

Anyways - if there is a reason other than jealousy or boredom I am very keen to know so please feel free to reply and let me know. Just trying to understand the mindset, as I am keen to become more obsessive over other teams' 21 year old players too.

Check the OP. The answer you're looking for is hidden somewhere in there.

To give you a clue - March 4th, 2007

Judd the only one of the draft era who can compare, and it's well in Nick's favour.

He's probably copping as much if not more attention than any other mid in the comp - not exactly common for third year players.

Who knows what the future will bring and how much he improves from here, but it's been an extraordinary start to his career.
From the Dusty documentary that aired before his 300th, opposition coaches were tagging him by his second game...

32d 11 clearances for ….. 3 i50s?

that’s telling. Where’s this elite kick kicking the ball with this avalanche of possessions / clearances?

Was a moment where a pies player was running back on the mark and daicos has ran up to him from front on, called for the handball and turned around and kicked it.

Was the most useless thing ever. Pure absurdity.
32 disposals at 71% and 12m gained per disposal. Sounds like 3 votes to me (but I'm Fly Mcrae...)

Imagine finding out Sheezel is better than both of them.

So you say "no" - which answers the OP (your post on page 1 was very reasonable btw), but then proceed to return regularly because....?
Can you point me to your posts telling Collingwood fans to post "yes" and leave the thread? 😊

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back