Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish that was a members first video
Yeah they only give us the post game team debriefs from the coach after a win.

Members would much more appreciate theses ‘educational’ pieces after a loss.
At least so we know the players are being held accountable for dishing up shite like they did yet again on the weekend.

Two items (of many) that should be on the whiteboard for immediate attention, conceding red time goals, and smothers, are there stat's available for these ? Re. smothers, we always seem to be the recipients rather than the perpetrators, and red time goals we are probably league leaders.

We can never relax and it's been a very long time since we have been able to relax at the footy o_O I personally haven't relaxed at the footy since round 16, 2001.

Ah well, let's see how they respond this week.
I don’t think I’ve relaxed at the footy since the 90s

Been told they copped one of the all-time sprays, post-game.

Music to my ears. This group needs a ****ing wake-up call.

I honestly can't wait for the Hawks game, it'll be a direct case comparison. Look at their rise, their culture, their connection as a group on-field, they're having the season nobody expected for a side that was equal to ours not that long ago and were down the ladder.

There are genuinely no excuses anymore come next year. This season is on track to be a failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne v West Coast​

9 Tristan Xerri (NMFC)
9 Jeremy McGovern (WCE)
6 Oscar Allen (WCE)
4 Harry Sheezel (NMFC)
1 Paul Curtis (NMFC)
1 Colby McKercher (NMFC)

Just watched the replay of the last quarter. Some key errors cost us the game.
1. Kicking for goal, two crucial and relatively straight forward shots for goal by Larkey and Curtis both missed.
2. Hacking the ball out of the defensive half of the ground, most notably by Zurrharr and McDonald which enabled the ball to be kicked straight back into the eagles forward line
3.McDonald's dropped chest mark in the last minute
4. The amount of space given to Allen by Chom and other defenders, resulted in two last quarter goals including the winning goal.
Hopefully Chom learns from this, can't be too critical of someone learning his defensive craft. However it was a game we definitely should have won.

Music to my ears. This group needs a ****ing wake-up call.

I honestly can't wait for the Hawks game, it'll be a direct case comparison. Look at their rise, their culture, their connection as a group on-field, they're having the season nobody expected for a side that was equal to ours not that long ago and were down the ladder.

There are genuinely no excuses anymore come next year. This season is on track to be a failure.

Look how hard nosed and tough he has been on the players. Even though I was like Sam was carrying on, saying bring their mouth guards to training, like they're playing finals, he needs to relax, he's overrating his team, like come on mate lol

Oh how I was wrong. Whether Sam was fake it, until you make it, he made the players not to get to the finals, he made them believe they deserve to be there. They are oozing with confidence rn, all because they now believe the narrative being pushed by their coaches and staff. They must love abiding to the high standards of mental toughness that is the culture at the club.

Even them losing that game in the last few mins against GWS, Sam was furious because that is not the standards they have set. I didnt see it as a big deal, they got close to one of the best teams in the AFL? No, thats not good enough, we are the best

A lot of our players have coasted along and believe we ain't good enough. We don't believe we can win every game, and even though that seems unreachable for us ATM just refer to above.

The mindset needs to change at north, we need to be tougher mentally. Its between the ears, our list is chock full of talent. Happy to hear Clarko is fed up with our players not believing either 💙

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back