Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortuntely the Dogs will also breathe fire in that game, and their fire burns hotter than ours
A cooler fire can drop an immensely larger and hotter fire on its arse if you use it to take the fuel and O2 away and get it right.

North Melbourne v West Coast​

9 Tristan Xerri (NMFC)
9 Jeremy McGovern (WCE)
6 Oscar Allen (WCE)
4 Harry Sheezel (NMFC)
1 Paul Curtis (NMFC)
1 Colby McKercher (NMFC)
Notes:

LDU needs to back up his good games and keep being able to contribute as a top 5 player on the ground when he's not BOG.

Jy and Luke Syd finishes will be interesting. Neither are troubling the coaches votes.

You could mount a decent case that our top 2 vote getters in that game are the 2025 captain and vice..

North Melbourne v West Coast​

9 Tristan Xerri (NMFC)
9 Jeremy McGovern (WCE)
6 Oscar Allen (WCE)
4 Harry Sheezel (NMFC)
1 Paul Curtis (NMFC)
1 Colby McKercher (NMFC)

That McGovern guy goes well. How long has he been with us? We kicked it to him a fair few times.

I reckon him and May will be guns for us.

I've been travelling around WA for the past month or so and on an almost daily basis have been subjected to sh*t talking from West Coast supporters because me and my kids have the nerve to wear North caps. Today I watched the game at the caravan park where we're staying, surrounded by Eagles mouth breathers. FML.

1723544615061.png

You and the boys having a good time at the caravan park pool See, so I see.

I've been travelling around WA for the past month or so and on an almost daily basis have been subjected to sh*t talking from West Coast supporters because me and my kids have the nerve to wear North caps. Today I watched the game at the caravan park where we're staying, surrounded by Eagles mouth breathers. FML.
Feel your pain

People keep saying we're on the up and that these losses will turn into wins with experience.
That is a fallacy. The list we have is simply not good enough at the moment. There is talent but nowhere near enough.
In that side today were a host of guys simply not good enough to play in a premiership side. Another 50 games won't change that.
McDonald
Simpkin
Hansen
Corr
Pink
Phillips
Shiel
Teakle
Tucker
Zurhaar (harsh maybe, but I don't see it)
On exposed form, Duursma, but he is one who might improve with some more games.
That's nearly half the side.
Throw in:
Stephenson
Greenwood
Taylor
Stephens
Nyoun
CCJ
Lazzarro
Sellers
Harvey
Drury
Free
Kal Dawson?
That is an absolute ton of dead wood. Playing 150 more games won't change that.

Sure Sheezel is amazing but he doesn't have anywhere near enough support...and on top of that they are mentally fragile.
Further evidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back