No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I cannot grasp, and we’re horrible at it, is teams not adapting the way they go inside 50 against strong intercepting defences.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hodge is suggesting they are committing too many around & behind the ball leaving them outnumbered in attack. But Brisbane's entries are putrid. Daniher isn't the main man.

Completely. It’s really basic and shouldn’t need half time to address it. Level up numbers and stop ******* kicking it to three on ones.

I understand it’s more complex than that, but this game is now basically done because Brisbane haven’t adjusted to that.

Some kicks under pressure but often they have time and still bomb it in to the defender’s advantage. Madness.

Hodge is suggesting they are committing too many around & behind the ball leaving them outnumbered in attack. But Brisbane's entries are putrid. Daniher isn't the main man.

Their forward line is a weird mix - works sometimes but when entries aren’t great it’s terrible.

If this iteration of the lions were ever to win a flag it would be on the back of midfield and small forward goals. Maybe not unlike us in 2016.

Yeah the movement in their forward line is putrid. Daniher is a massive fraud of a player.

Good to see finals Jeremy Cameron back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love watching Gary Rohan kick goals. It's great isn't it? One of my favourite sights in footy.

You know you're rooted when the red headed downhill skier swoops in from the slopes to provide the coup de grace in the 3rd quarter.

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back